Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
didn't take a plea, mom's paying dearly for a hopeless defense .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

AlbieQuirky posted:

:swoon:

Where does this magic come from?

http://welcometobusinesstown.tumblr.com/post/108056589391

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

indigi posted:

to be fair to the scumbag if she raised 300k in donations for his defense I kinda doubt that she's spending any of her own money yet. esp considering they have one expert witness and obviously haven't had any thorough analysis done on the evidence against him. that bit about how he was completely unprepared for their transaction analysis data says to me he's kinda phoning it in.

i thought she had sold her house?

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
"The Story Of Ross Ulbricht's Laptop and The Easiest Case We Ever Took To Trial"

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Mr. Apollo posted:

Ever wonder where all those video cards went when they burned out from mining?

http://gpushack.com/

How do you know they're probably ex-mining rig cards?

Of course,

quote:

Payments Accepted

We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Google Wallet, and Bitcoin.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Muscle Tracer posted:

every member of the board of directors knows one digit of the key, but not what its position in the order is. the ceo knows the order, but not any of the digits. hopefully old mr. baker's liver holds out until payroll.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamir%27s_Secret_Sharing ?

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Gum posted:

i just wanna know what carl mark III has to say about this

Carl Mark Force III.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Buttcoin purse posted:

Damnit, do I seriously have to explore every single block of the map to find these party members?

..snip..

I'm almost a GameFAQs author :(

Someone needs to make a GreaseMonkey script which is a "trainer" for this thing which mines bitcoins

Save, then just edit the cookie with what you want. Save file hacking.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Regrettable posted:

I thought one of the later killdozers got shot by police but I might not be remembering that correctly.

are you confusing that with the tank rampage in san diego?

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

My PIN is 4826 posted:

an app that makes people show up with cash at a location of your choosing? i don't see what could possibly go wrong here

with enough chinese research chemicals, i'm pretty sure that stuff will go just fine.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
i'm the grad student with a model s

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

fermun posted:

that was blake benthal, who was defcon the guy who started and ran silk road 2.0. ross ulbricht didn't have a car.

oof, you're right. thanks.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Zero years. Just as the judge is about to give the sentence, Antononpop is going to smash the door open with his hammer. A robotic mechsuit tele-piloted by Ver is going to charge to the front. Realizing their fiat money is worthless, praise be to Satoshi, everyone in the courtroom will surrender to the bitcoin justice league. Ross will quietly don his drug kingpin costume and casually stroll out of the room.

and then everybody stood up and clapped

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Alan Smithee posted:

the whole loving sentence is the opening to the next great American novel cyberpunk straight-to-Netflix B movie

cryptopunk. i don't know why i read cyberpunk as that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Boxturret posted:

is this real

what's with the edited stuff?

ars says ulbricht's lawyers

• Locked thread