Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munin
Nov 14, 2004

RZA Encryption posted:

moore's law!!!!!

(washing machines will be able to wash 10000x more clothes by then, so by the time it's ready you'll be able to wash all the clothes that have accumulated at once)

we'll all be wearing holograms in our new hothouse future with the projectors calculating the chain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

You used to have this bunch of nutcases in the Netherlands who ran grey/black servers in a decommissioned bunker. They had some actual stand offs with law enforcement at their facilities in the past.

I wonder if they are still going. Annoyingly I can't remember the name of the company either. They had Sealand style delusions without the running their own country bit.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

jre posted:

It's properly tanking, run on bitstamp ?

It's across the exchanges. Btc-e is the one with the lowest price last I looked. It was about $7 below the others.

[edit] I think someone is trying to seriously cash out and is selling as much as they can across all exchanges without totally burning through the order books.

Munin fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jan 13, 2015

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

evilweasel posted:

legally speaking that's been a reason to deny him a visa ever since he renounced his citizenship but no visas he's tried to get have actually been denied on that basis

his extensive self documentation of that fact would not have helped his case. like ross condemned by his own mouth.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

There's an interesting benchmark in this ars technica review of the new Macbook Pro:
http://arstechnica.com/apple/2015/06/new-model-two-year-old-processor-the-2015-15-inch-retina-macbook-pro-reviewed/2/

Look at the graphic card benchmark. First image of the third set.

• Locked thread