Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

Dren posted:

crazy charts and nonsense analysis

the elephino strikes again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

Dren posted:

so uplifting thanks dank

thanks, dank.

thank.

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

except for one guy posted:

My grasp on reality is not the issue here, nor is the friendliness of OP. My point in suggesting to look at his profile is more about his 12,000+ comment points and the fact that he mods 3 subreddits. This is a type of internet credibility, certainly as compared with a throwaway account. Each person will make the decision to believe him or not, based on the evidence (fabricated or not) and their personal opinions.

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Serious Hardware / Software Crap > YOSPOS > Buttcoin: This *is* a type of internet credibility

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha
First they laugh at you, then they laugh at you, then they laugh at you, then they laugh at you.

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

Robawesome posted:

[–]TheAmericommies 1 point 21 minutes ago

If they have an American bank account: changetip. Changetip? YES, changetip! You didn't even know you could buy Bitcoins on changetip. Oh but you can, if you have an American bank account. You just enter your online banking password and it instabuys like $5 at a time. The fees are high because they cap your buys and you have to keep withdrawing over and over again, but it's way faster and less invasive than Coinbase or Circle. As for the online banking password thing, reset it afterwards and you'll be fine.

no fees low fees high fees

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

Alan Smithee posted:

There was an r/bit post from a guy who said that to preface why he didn't understand how he got hacked or lost money from a price drop, don't remember which one exactly

I think it was both, multiple times each

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

Boxturret posted:

it'll be hard to top the first one

wait, silk road was run by the little man from braid?

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha
Blah blah... my btc are all converted in fiat apart fom some change on my phone... so you are wrong.. you don t get it

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

ayn rand hand job posted:

I met up with her in the Vape Lab, Shoreditch's hybrid Bitcoin-hub-cum-e-cig-cafe, to talk about passports, marriage contracts and the death of the nation state.

gently caress, I go past that place every so often, I knew there was something off about it

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha
first they came for the bitcoiners, and I did not speak out, for I was not a bitcoiner
then they came for the dogecoiners, and I did not speak out, for I was not a dogecoiner
then they came for the buttcoiners?

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

it looks like CryptoCoinsNews is also part of the investigation due to taking money from GAW to give them only good press

The laff breakout is significant, not only for showing that the market has chosen the upside, but because in the process a long-term trendlaff that has rejected advance for over a month has been broken. This confirms our analysis of a change of long-term laffs to Up and opens many exciting options for laffs in the coming weeks and months.

We saw it coming and hopefully all members had taken precautionary measures against the laff-off. The MA signal was present for over an hour before the market tipped laffs over the edge.

This is good for CryptoCoinsNews.

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha
$20 bucks

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha
what was the TCC thread where everyone was taking this weird stuff that lasted for days and they all immediately lost their jobs and ruined their lives and every new person who showed up in the thread did exactly the same thing with stunning predictability? I liked that one

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha
The Something Awful Forums > YOSPOS > bitcoins: an internet forum called BUTTCOIN can destroy us

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

trucutru posted:

Your name will be in the Wiki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha
all hail the great butter Joshua Garza

his name was in the Wiki