Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

why ddint you sell that site??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

nice metaphor

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

DAT NIGGA HOW posted:

a business model that attracts large amount of volunteer workers who pay for their own supplies? how is that stupid?

incredible

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

don't you see NOBODY ELSE was charged for the crime i was charged with.. does that seem fair? didn't think so

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

surebet posted:

i'm not remotely qualified to parse this sentence

neither is the person who wrote it.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

who was the gambling freak that had a couple hundred grand stuck in some btc sports betting sites again

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

"futures are up!"

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

laugh at the poop toucher

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

Hey bitcoiners,

Youre currency is a piece of poo poo

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

Dren posted:

i even went and dug out the chart scribbling guy and yet people here in the POS still post like they have an idea about what the price will do

Ty tho I've been waiting for that image to be posted googling "crazy chart guy" didn't work back when I wanted the image.... I have now encoded in the block chain for future use.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

haha

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

re: golden shower guy

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

holy poo poo someone find and murder the free man on the land please

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

who is the guy reddit fired and what was he working on that got him fired? stopped reading this thread for a while

e: oh dur the guy in the top of this page haha.

so what was his project for reddit?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

Heresiarch posted:

next week we'll try to figure out where francis dec came up with his "worldwide computer god frankenstein controls" theories

kosher bosher doctors performed surgery on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

OSI bean dip posted:

does bittorrent inc even make money?

also this is not the first time that people's pcs have been farmed out for a cryptocurrency. didn't some game updater do this too?

yeah ESEA, they basically replaced Cal back in the day for running competitive leagues for CS, but the main reason they are so successful is their anti cheat client, which is a p much just a big ol rootkit. so they went ahead and yeah, leveraged their massive volunteer botnet to get some btc.

• Locked thread