Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

You have Steve introducing herself twice and knowing Elice's name despite never hearing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Lotish posted:

That scene map also involves rescuing Gordin, who has been disguised as an enemy soldier. Since he's an archer and just not that good in general, I like to sacrifice him, and he's got a special quote for it too. Basically, "Welp, I was dead anyway so I guess it's okay."

Another choice would be to sacrifice Jagen since everyone else can be good eventually, and you don't need him on normal mode. In the harder modes, you don't get the choice. But you might actually need an archer more than another cavalier.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Do you intend to give Steve a major role in fighting the next boss? I always thought that was appropriate.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Try a BS map. It will give a fuller perspective of the war.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

BlitzBlast posted:

It's kind of a thing that Archaneans are incompetent and/or jerks.

You know, Camus doesn't have much of a leg to stand on badmouthing the Archanean king, considering how his king is working out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

FE3 makes it clearer that the rebellion is in bad shape even before Marth shows up. Not only is Lorenz the only rebel on the field (those bandits really aren't part of the rebellion) but his equipment is pre-broken (Equipment didn't just disappear when it ran out of uses in that game. It just gets terrible stats).

• Locked thread