Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bayo 2 is out, who wants to tag climax? Let's do this.

My NNID: EvilEagle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kill things with me.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
gotta wait till wednesday until I can get a wii u and bayonetta 2, after I beat it for the first time I will op

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

Kill things with me.

This looks loving awesome.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Is the "get bayo 1 with the retail version of bayo 2" thing a limited time only?

The store page on nintendo implies it isn't, and if it isn't then I'll wait until I can get it on sale because I have a really big backlog already.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Widestancer posted:

This looks loving awesome.

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Is the "get bayo 1 with the retail version of bayo 2" thing a limited time only?

The store page on nintendo implies it isn't, and if it isn't then I'll wait until I can get it on sale because I have a really big backlog already.

No I'm pretty sure every copy of Bayo 2 in North America comes with a Bayo 1 disc.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

welp, gonna go buy Bayonetta 2 on the Nintendo Eshop

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I need a co-op partner.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This seems like mutual masturbation on the Wii U.

:frogon:

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

well every store near me is apparently sold out of the game so it won't be me playing tag climax mode with you

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I had to download it off the E Shop.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I can't believe that no one is playing this phenomenal video game.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

whoever bought every copy in redmond is probably playing it

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Evil Eagle posted:

No I'm pretty sure every copy of Bayo 2 in North America comes with a Bayo 1 disc.

i thought they were both going to be on one disc but maybe i imagined that

surc
Aug 17, 2004

gently caress, now I finally have to actually buy the Wii U.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I just played a ton of tag climax with Beef Waifu and it is loving fun. Join us.

• Locked thread