Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

If you can find an actual live stream, Smackdown is on now and Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are having an argument over who gets to call who out. These contract negotiations are always so complicated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

It was me Ambrose!!! :vince:

So either Rollins has always been Vince in disguise, or a very young Rollins managed to sneak backstage and take control of the Corporate Ministry.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Haha, that figure 4 combo was awesome.

I know I'm not telling anybody anything they don't already know but holy poo poo was Steve Austin an absolutely incredible pro-wrestler and just a total package - he did EVERYTHING so well :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Last week Alicia Fox beat AJ Styles in a match. This week... parity booking!

Edit: I'm gonna go ahead and leave that typo in there :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rhonne posted:

...Is it bad that I think the black part of Goldust's facepaint makes him look a bit like Bill Duke?

Goldust brings out a mini-gun in a No-DQ match.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Seconds later, Austin sets his face and gets ready to fight!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You know this introduction is the first time since Brock won the World Title that the IC Title has actually been treated as anything of value whatsoever. They really dropped the ball on upping the IC Title's visibility while Brock is mostly away, especially by putting this match on Smackdown rather than a Raw or PPV, and especially by not even making it the main event of this Smackdown.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DeathChicken posted:

Big Show: I have nothing against Russians! Some of my best friends are Russian!

....that said, I am definitely going to make orphans of Rusev's children.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Disappointing ending, but that last flurry of counters was pretty cool.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

If I don't attend at least one hockey game a year, they can revoke my passport. What did I miss?

Ziggler retained his IC title. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins bickered. AJ got her win back. A judge has decreed that the loser of the Nikki/Brie match must be the winner's butler. Big Show has lots of Russian friends that he just never talks about and that nobody has ever seen.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The actors they got for the roles formerly played by Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are pretty spot-on, that's rather impressive.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DQ him ref, he wasn't the legal man and that's apparently a DQ!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That one girl is terrified of screwdrivers.

• Locked thread