Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm all about those peas, bout those peas, no apples

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

confirmed that i am vanilla town miller

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

So town are fruit, scum are veggies?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

Is anyone a tomato?

Yeah.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

AtrociousToaster posted:

So there's no like correlation between flavor-role and food role? Like cops are blueberries or something?

I have a flavour and role that align, so I'm suspicious of anyone trying to get everybody to claim their role. We might accidentally out a power role.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

HiipFire posted:

wait so we're mass-claiming D1?

No, we're not. Stop.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

AtrociousToaster posted:

I don't see how this can hurt if they're just flavor roles. Is there a reason we shouldn't be?

are you even reading the thread

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Here's a post indicating flavour and role are aligned.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I get tomato being miller because of that age-old argument but how the heck are blueberries cops?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Here's a post explicitly saying flavour and role are aligned.

Pinterest Mom posted:

I have a flavour and role that align, so I'm suspicious of anyone trying to get everybody to claim their role. We might accidentally out a power role.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Here's a post where someone says "hey, your role and flavour long up"

100YrsofAttitude posted:

That'd be our miller!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

So, again. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

AtrociousToaster posted:

I don't see how this can hurt if they're just flavor roles. Is there a reason we shouldn't be?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote fits

see you day two

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

The case against fits:
-Claims he's not reading his role PM
-Made a really contrived vote on Hiip, with the reasoning that Hiip expressing astonishment at a mass-claim was scummy.

The second point directly goes to behaviour you think is scummy in the game - trying to create an atmosphere in which not immediately claiming is suspicious.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Met posted:

Doctor.

acai berry

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

just stop

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I really don't like how Met is arguing dishonestly and somewhat incoherently.

"Claim your flavour, it has no alignment to role"
(It is pointed out it does in at least one instance)
"Yeah well I can't think of an incriminating fruit for any other role, claim your flavour"
(An example is pointed out)
"That doesn't matter. Claim your flavour."

##vote met

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

He's not actually interested in any responses to his posts, he's just really dead set on bringing it back around to flavour claiming at all costs.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Met posted:

I'll walk you through how I perceived him through the game so far.

I noted his claims as he posted. When he said something about being "appealing" I assumed he was a banana. When he bolded "Zest" I changed it to some sort of Citrus fruit and guessed Lemon in my notes. Lime fits, but it's just weird enough it could be false claim.

oh my god

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

holy moley that post has like three red flags

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

would vote: met, squid, fits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote squid