Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azren
Feb 14, 2011

Having recently revisited the LP for the sequel, I was reminded of how much I wanted to see someone do this one. Thank you.

Shbobdb posted:

Wow. This game really lives up to the hype. It is shockingly violent.

Maybe? I dunno, I'm not finding it particularly shocking, nor did I find the sequel to be so. Maybe all this time I've spent with horror games/movies and the internet has left me jaded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

paragon1 posted:

I only just now got the joke in the thread title. :cripes:

That's okay. It took me a little longer than I'd care to admit too.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Samovar posted:

Hooray! More of the old ultraviolence! And it's the perfect season for it, too!

"Deck the halls with gory bodies, fa-la-la la-la, la-la la la!
'Tis our seas'nal murd'ring hobby, fa-la-la la-la, la-la la la!
Don we now our gray apparel, fa-la-la, la-la-la, la la la!
Troll the shanking yuletide carol, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la la la!"

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Deathwind posted:

Unpaid parking tickets

MONSTER!!!! :argh:

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I really like that sniping section for two reasons:

1) I generally like sniping sections in video games; I loved Silent Scope (especially in the arcade, but console was okay)
2) It gives some major catharsis to be able to deal with these assholes who have been following you and knocking you silly throughout the whole game by taking them down in droves.

It made me smile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Yeah, I watched YouTube LPs of them (they were surprisingly decent, LP wise), and they looked kinda... not... good.

• Locked thread