Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is loving awesome

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can you put a Christmas hat on him to get festive before the Santa thing (to come soon)

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
i might like an EYE av but the space funeral one i have now is mighty fine... hm...

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Can you put a Christmas hat on him to get festive before the Santa thing (to come soon)

Yes, it will look way out of place since I didn't draw the original just made it transparent but that could be really funny

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
no avs w/swords in em...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

Yes, it will look way out of place since I didn't draw the original just made it transparent but that could be really funny

Christmas Imp Zone Is making me happy

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

sword_man.gif posted:

no avs w/swords in em...

Someone replace his sword with a candy cane

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
maybe just that dude and he's swinging a candy cane while wearing a santa hat or something idk

sword_man.xmas

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Someone replace his sword with a candy cane

dang same idea same time

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

sword_man.gif posted:

maybe just that dude and he's swinging a candy cane while wearing a santa hat or something idk

sword_man.xmas

dang same idea same time

lmao

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yesss!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
st knuc's niggas

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

That's cool

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wide you are the best, I will be buying that when I get home

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

that's a good av

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

...gently caress

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
Thats a tough choice there BBG

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's actually really easy

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I tried to buy a new Av but it wouldn't work. I can't put a Canadian province in the address. Can anyone help me

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Sorry I meant for my post to be sarcastic cause ya its pretty good and perfect for the gaming christmas season

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

black outline around the white fuzz on the santa hat would make this... *kisses fingers like an old fat Italian chef* delicioso

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I will accept any/all Christmas themed avatars.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
we need to decide who wants who... I'll make the thread

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I want a new avatar. Thank yo.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

I tried to buy a new Av but it wouldn't work. I can't put a Canadian province in the address. Can anyone help me

use the customer service email thing they'll get you sorted out quick or pm an admin

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I made this one for myself off of something I found online. Had to cut out the other characters and try to make it transparent and add a santa hat. Whee.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

I made this one for myself off of something I found online. Had to cut out the other characters and try to make it transparent and add a santa hat. Whee.

am...amazing ... Cannot... Stop... Jacking off!!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Here's where I'm at on the ones for ZDR right now

And a holiday version

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
If you have slightly sexy avs you get weird PMs

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Carecat posted:

If you have slightly sexy avs you get weird PMs

I've been through the weird PM gauntlet as anyone who was here for that dumb poo poo can attest, trust me. Also Jim Rustler PM's.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

Here's where I'm at on the ones for ZDR right now

And a holiday version

looking great imo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I wonder... would this look good AV sized.

The sprites cool too but I don't know how I would animate it. Can't find a sprite sheet.

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Oct 28, 2014

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

I wonder... would this look good AV sized.

The sprites cool too but I don't know how I would animate it. Can't find a sprite sheet.

pet shop is neat but this would be perfect, in my humble opinion

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I reduced this one to fit under the requirements and could add a Santa hat to it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Looper posted:

pet shop is neat but this would be perfect, in my humble opinion

which one? I do really like the first one.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Powerful

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I think I'm gonna get this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
I was trying to make this gif of goradus from popful mail work but I gave up because Im really bad at gif optimization and avatar work and couldnt even shrink it down without it turning into ugly garbage

do any imps know any sweet tips for making this poo poo work out? I dont really care about using it myself that much anymore so whoever likes it can have it

• Locked thread