Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
these days, you cant say nuthin bout texas without some halfpint metroplex moron waddeling over and lisping out "hey... uh uh uh guys.... I'M FROM TE-TE-TE-XAS!!!" At which all the true-texans turn away, spit nonchalantly, and resume their conversation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

a starwar betamax posted:

these days, you cant say nuthin bout texas without some halfpint metroplex moron waddeling over and lisping out "hey... uh uh uh guys.... I'M FROM TE-TE-TE-XAS!!!" At which all the true-texans turn away, spit nonchalantly, and resume their conversation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvkjewgF8GQ

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Y'all pretty lucky I am too busy watching America's Team beat the poo poo out of the redskins right now

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
brb... heading out for a late night 5 mile run.... what are YOU doing franco,,,,,?

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
lol at dallas cowboys fans

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

brb... heading out for a late night 5 mile run.... what are YOU doing franco,,,,,?

film the entire run

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
C'mon out to Doobies we got everything ya like.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Spanish Manlove posted:

one two three four I declare a thumbhead war

gbs has had a very exciting 72 hours

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

texaholic posted:

Y'all pretty lucky I am too busy watching America's Team beat the poo poo out of the redskins now

please dont talk ill of the skins, i really want to support yuo in these asswooping efforts

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

texaholic posted:

Y'all pretty lucky I am too busy watching America's Team beat the poo poo out of the redskins right now

Who's the qb? Is. It so one I know?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
:siren: NEWEST FIGHT LINE :siren:

ASWBM: -170
SML: +155
NO FIGHT: -1000

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Michael Corleone posted:

NO FIGHT: -1000

:(

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Helicoptering. No he ain't up in the air!

You better practice running backwards boy, he ready for you.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
Now that I know what you look like, wipe that dirt off your lip

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Ok franco.....

Im tired of this game you are playing..... Im giving you an ultimatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D13M-5PJI9o

At 10:00pm CENTRAL time... i will close this thread. And we will all know what Francoi is really made of: Steel? or MUSH?

a star war betamax fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Oct 28, 2014

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

spanish manlove are you gay? if so want to hook up with me when you get back to the states?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
There it is Franco. You gonna accept this man's challenge or what?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Wahat's your tat say bmax?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I would honestly be surprised if sml even posts again on these forums after this humiliation

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Evil Agita posted:

There it is Franco. You gonna accept this man's challenge or what?

did you see his vid? no chance.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Wahat's your tat say bmax?

DEAD MADE ALIVE

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Ok franco.....

Im tired of this game you are playing..... Im giving you an ultimatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D13M-5PJI9o

At 10:00pm CENTRAL time... i will close this thread. And we will all know what Francoi is really made of: Steel? or MUSH?

What if franco is out doing stuff. Like a normal human being.

:ohdear:

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

DEAD MADE ALIVE
Nice.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Wow, I just found out there a town in Virginia called "syria." If aswbm can manage to get there, spanlove will have to fight him.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

psyopmonkey posted:

he is logged in.... his last post was 34 minutes ago

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Only 41 mins left to decide, :ohdear:

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

can you make it to Syria, VA this weekend?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Morkyz posted:

Wow, I just found out there a town in Virginia called "syria." If aswbm can manage to get there, spanlove will have to fight him.

This is true, its the rules of the internet. They supersede even the rules of the something awful forums.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Morkyz posted:

can you make it to Syria, VA this weekend?

its a 15 hour drive from me...but i could be there in a couple of hours by plane... whats the link to the kickstarter?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Maybe he doesnt give a poo poo about you?

Maybe he doesnt care?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

He might be out curtain shopping.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

He's busy tightening his pants

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

BigBoss posted:

He might be out curtain shopping.

Dude. I need some curtains.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Maybe he doesnt give a poo poo about you?

Maybe he doesnt care?
maybe he's a pussy bitch

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Whirlwind Jones posted:

maybe he's a pussy bitch

Thats mostly accurate.

But, we were talking about his level of apathy towards this entire fight thing.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!
Is the Cheyenne Massacre still going to happen I cleared my weekend and everything

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Uh, betting is closed. Just took in a huge bet from a self proclaimed "BA Condo in TX", gonna have to shut the book, only line im accepting is

Fight Happens -1300

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

natetimm posted:

Okay, then.

Having just recently dropped out of college in 1998 for being a drunken e-tard I was 19, living with my parents, unemployed, no car, and generally just living the true loser lifestyle. I smoked cigarettes bought with money from my dad's change drawer, drank his beer and booze, and played lots of Starcraft. Slept from about 8am-4pm every day, this was during a real winning phase in my life if you can't tell.

So anyway my one social outlet at this time was to unsuccessfully troll for chicks in the "San Diego" chat rooms on yahoo and AOL. It's kind of hard to explain what the internet was like back in those days. Digital cameras and webcams still weren't very common at all so there was a lot of anonymous chatting and reading of profiles being done in chat rooms populated by complete idiots. Imagine youtube comments but in a chat room format where almost everyone lives in your town. People liked to distinguish themselves with fonts and colors. We had cable internet but still paid for AOL access. It was a dark time.

I was getting squirrely being at home and vegging out so much so I found some nerdy guy with an old Cadillac who had a thing for this rather homely exotic dancer who both frequented that chat room. On the promise of liquor I got him to agree to pick us both up and we would hang out. He came and got me and I took the only bottle of booze my dad currently had on-hand: an unopened bottle of Bacardi 151.

We were all so poor that we couldn't afford a chaser and had to share cigarettes. Drinking 151 straight is an experience, let me tell you. I'm surprised I didn't light my face on fire. I don't consider myself a violent man typically but after an hour on the beach in Coronado I had already consumed enough fire water that I was getting aggressive. The cadillac dude had said something disparaging to me and in the ensuing argument I ended up flicking a cigarette in his face. Somehow cooler heads prevailed and we didn't fight, and I ended up apologizing. In our drunken haze we decided to go back to his place (a dorm at UCSD) and all 3 of us sit there and alternate talking in the chat room.

Yes, that's right. Two male nerds in full estrus in the company of a stripper whose attitude on life seemed to consist of "gently caress it" decided that instead of drinking free booze at the beach we should go to his house and chat on the internet instead.

So, we get there and alternate taking turns typing from the girl's account. She's getting rather abusive PMs from some guy I had recognized from being a known rear end in a top hat in the chat room before. Messages are shared, poo poo is talked, and before I know it, I have volunteered to kick this guy's rear end if he was man enough to meet the three of us at a place of his choosing. To make this even more retro, the place of his choosing to meet and fight was Tower Records. Are we in the 90s yet?

There's not much to say after that. We went at the allotted time and stood in the new releases section drunk while he probably sat home and laughed at us. They eventually asked us to leave because we were drunken retards in Tower Records scaring the hippies. He of course claimed he was there the whole time and the question of who the best defender of a stripper's honor in the San Diego 3 chat room on yahoo was left unanswered for the ages.
same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!

Were you the other nerd or the stripper?

• Locked thread