Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
solid promo by swbm, but he needs to prob work in a catch phrase to get over. Maybe something like 'If you smell what the max is cookin?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Windows 98 posted:

Spanish Manlove please make a proper video response to his challenge

Use "No Chance in Hell" in the background bc you are the evil authority figure.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Anyone got a pic of Franco so I can make the odds? We all know SWBM can lift 3 chairs at once, what is Franco's resume?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
10 mods vs 100 goons. Who wins?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Starting to seem like we have a PPV coming together.

ME: Franco v SWBM

Undercard:
Me vs 185 pounds of ants
Various forum feuds devoloping
Musical act, maybe Jay Z if we can get him

Get Lowtax to call Showtime now!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

:iceburn:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Well if that was really Spanish Manlove in the vid, I would have to set the early odds in Mega Max's favor.

SWBM: -175
SML: +160

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Can I be someones cornerman for the fight?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

a starwar betamax is the hero GBS deserves. He is the people's champion.

he only lifts chairs and fights mods, and he is all out of chairs to lift.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

F yeah, bring the event to town! goons can stay at my house if they post nice stuff about me and bring beer.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Luvcow posted:

In my head you're all beautiful but I always expect irl photos to be horrible. There don't seem to be many "active" goons seeing as the majority seem to worship steam and are invested heavily in the integrity of video games journalism.

Should have saw us lifting chairs over our heads earlier, I did 2, SWBM did 3, and resident forum beast Ruby did 4! poo poo was crazy as f.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
If someone would just tell me if everyone gets a link to a DMX video if people click their avatar then I could pick my side.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

drat, rip spanish manlove. Revised odds after seeing this video:

aswbm: -250
sml: +235

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I stand behind Franco

I bet you do. And more.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Franco, is it cool if I take out a life insurance policy on you, gotta safeguard key assets to the forum, ya know?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Someone be a bookie for this EVENT, I want to bet all my money on Max.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

TOILETLORD posted:

any chance we can get some goons to build a steel cage for this match? Maybe light the ring on fire like japanese pro wrestling too?

better make it a hell in the cell, once these two guys get locked in the ref (lowtax) will not unlock the cage door until someone is dead. that is the only reffing he does, checking pulses.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Use the ring for the undercard bouts, ASWBM V SML should be settled the old fashioned way- Greenwich Street Fight.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

ElGroucho posted:

I didn't know Manlove was in Isis

hosed up if true.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Welp we may have our first official undercard match if texaholic isn't a bitch.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
man, this cult of aswbm is getting lame. not one post or thread today on how to be tough. wtf man? going to go back to using jay z as a role modle, he is tough, almost killed a guy once.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
changing my support to spanish manlove, those things you said were mean, go franco!

e; corleone camp announces that 'big fight' mike is looking to get a spot on the upcoming card.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
gently caress, things are really heating up, I got this HOT TIP from an anonymous source claiming to belong to one of the fighters camps. He said that this song summarizes the fighters feelings on his opponent, and his whole crew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHG1Im0f7UA

:shitsgettingreal:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

a starwar betamax posted:

took a break from work this morning to slam out some conditioning exersizes.... what di YOUp do franco?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjtlGZv5Szs

Well, IDK, you look tough, but now mortal. Franco just has to get you on the ground (protip, go for the ankles sml). Updated lines after latest hype video:

ASWBM: -185
SML: +175

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Michael Corleone posted:

Updated lines after latest hype video:

ASWBM: -185
SML: +175

Lot of money coming in on SML, line has moved to

ASWBM: -165
SML: +155

in less than an hour.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Pretty tough guy. Lines will next be updated after each contestant jumps off their car into a tree. Good luck gentlemen!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Next Franco Up has always been the SAF Mod policy.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
So when is this fight going down? I will be the bookie and will donate the proceeds to a charity for battered homosexuals.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

a starwar betamax posted:

see, this is the kind of speed i bring to the octagon

if i can bh, u didn't look too good today. mayb do the jumprope outside tomorrow, and jump into a tree, which is mandated by The SAF Fight Commission before any future 'match'.

i have to back sml though, so good luck betting all the money for 'charity on u buddy!

:siren: SML AND HIS SUPPORTERS DON'T READ THE SPOILER, IT IS A SICK DISS ON ASWBM, BUT DONT WASTE YOURE TIME, LOL, HE IS PAST HIS PRIME, BET ON SML LIKE I AM! :siren:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
:siren: NEWEST FIGHT LINE :siren:

ASWBM: -170
SML: +155
NO FIGHT: -1000

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Only 41 mins left to decide, :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Uh, betting is closed. Just took in a huge bet from a self proclaimed "BA Condo in TX", gonna have to shut the book, only line im accepting is

Fight Happens -1300

• Locked thread