Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ruggan posted:

how do we know you're planning on actually meeting up and following through? don't let this turn into another oobies og ouse

If they actually met up at Doobie's and wrecked the joint during their fight that'd bring closure to both things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Spanish Manlove posted:

But you guys already have a doobie thread Let them eat cake!

The people shall rise up

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

TOILETLORD posted:

before anyone fights can we get a goon lawyer to draft a quick document that both parties can sign that makes the fight legal?

Many people in the US think that the 'mutual combat' laws legally allow people to fight if they both consent beforehand but it seems that many cities have ordinances against public affrays where there might be a danger to other people or property and there's a good chance that they'd find some way of leveling charges against anyone fighting in public. 'Disturbing the peace' would be a handy excuse for the police to detain anyone caught fighting. A fight on private land might get around many ordinances unless the neighbours called in a noise complaint or something. Note that mutually agreeing to a fight had been a successful defense against assault charges in the past but not involuntary manslaughter if one of the combatants dies (ref: HICKMAN v. STATE of Maryland 2009 etc)

tl;dr: move the fight to Mexico, go hog wild

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
So the price on psyopmonkey's head is currently $30? That won't even get me through the first day of bounty hunter training,

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

a starwar betamax posted:

took a break from work this morning to slam out some conditioning exersizes.... what di YOUp do franco?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjtlGZv5Szs

Not gonna lie, this is the music that started playing in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4

Smoremaster posted:

the best part of this video is his screaming as they pull out all the spines, i think he passes out too

He tries to will himself unconscious but I don't think he gets there. :v:

• Locked thread