Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall

NASA has spent millions trying to combine boxed wine with a spacesuit. A breakthrough is made. Tom the Janitor, a mysterious figure at the plant, works late into the night on his project.

Franzia is removed from the boxes and left exposed in the plastic pouch. It is then attached to the inside of the lining. The SpaceStillSuit is born! Able to cleanse the urine and turn it back into precious red from a simple pumping system.

No longer would the effects of spacemadness harm our hero JOHN GLENN. He could now embark on his sole mission to save humanity from the Grape Snuffers.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

11 years is a long time to wait, though

Kazvall

I loving love wine, John.

bog pixie

actually the year is 2014

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Ectral posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Ectral posted:

tao of lmao

Ectral posted:

actually the year is 2008

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

:wth:

Kazvall

Might as well still be 1999 in my mind.

Diqnol

Kazvall posted:

Might as well still be 1999 in my mind.

Party boy huh

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it is april 20th 1969 and i'm posting on arpanet

Kazvall

I took a blow to the head and I cannot form new memories.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kazvall posted:

sid?

Kazvall

I wasn't aware he had this problem. Not that I'd remember.

WindmillSlayer

Kazvall posted:

I wasn't aware he had this problem. Not that I'd remember.

a horse broke his face

Chum Scandal

Ectral posted:

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Anyone notice yet that the OP got the date wrong?

Not by a lot though. Could have been a lot worse. Good effort OP!

Kazvall

WindmillSlayer posted:

a horse broke his face

my Halloween costume

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Theglavwen posted:

Anyone notice yet that the OP got the date wrong?

Not by a lot though. Could have been a lot worse. Good effort OP!

hey, we¨re trying to keep a friendly open environment here in byob, dont point out things like that man

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Nosfereefer posted:

hey, we¨re trying to keep a friendly open environment here in byob, dont point out things like that man

poo poo.

Sorry.

poo poo.

Chum Scandal

Kazvall posted:

this but unironically

Gentwise
Gentwise Bankfourthe, Esquire.
Svedka is the second most popular vodka in the world... when they roll out their violent 8 year plan to secure the top.

FluffieDuckie

it's a good thread newbie. don't let the date nazi get you down :glomp:

Kazvall

The year is 2014. Space madness has taken hold of JOHN GLENN's immortal soul. Briefly exposed to SPACE RAYS while out drinking on the moon, JOHN was gifted with eternal life. His mind, however, reflected the abyss of his soul. The only known cure for such ennui, boxed Franzia, had run out long ago; stolen from JOHNs solitary space hovel. Convinced he had become a squirrel, JOHN searched the moon for moon rocks, hiding them and cataloging their position. How long would our HERO toil away his sanity? Would he learn that the horrid Grape Snuffers were on their way? Find out in the next exciting issue of GODSPEED JOHN GLENN!

Theglavwen

Now we're blasting off for adventure!

A Tin Of Beans

i like this thread

i am he

Gentwise posted:

Svedka is the second most popular vodka in the world... when they roll out their violent 8 year plan to secure the top.

lol

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

A Tin Of Beans posted:

i like this thread

its meta as f*ck

Chum Scandal

Gentwise posted:

is that the poo poo that's so close to the floor in the liquor store i can't bend over far enough to pick it up?

like $7 a bottle?

nigga please i'd rather drink the windshield wiping fluid out of my car first.

tao of lmao

The year is 2005 and the TV game is about to change with the premiere of Prison Break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctis Horrendae
The year is 1939, and six million Jews are about to die over the course of the next few years.

• Locked thread