Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Brawnfire posted:

Bullock: After your last mission, I felt Dick wasn't big and veiny enough! So I had the boys in the lab slap him up with some gamma rays--

Stan: I've heard of those!

Bullock: yes, they're the original famous rays. Anyhow, what came from our experiments none of us could have prepared ourselves for...

This is a pretty good pastiche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Fair enough, I guess I didn't see it as that bad because the kneeling wasn't portrayed as negative.

The context wouldn't be the problem, it's the fact that a joke in a comedy show would be bringing up bad memories.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Yeah, I see the problem now.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I need a gif of the Francine coming at the coconut with the chainsaw and it bouncing up and hitting Steve square in the face.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Young ones may not remember just how tetchy content providers get when confronted with current events

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_Channel_memorandum

Look at the list of songs. Look at it

I just love for Rage Against the Machine they just went with "All Songs".

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The gun's safer with the monkey

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

I need a gif of the Francine coming at the coconut with the chainsaw and it bouncing up and hitting Steve square in the face.

https://i.imgur.com/8Py5mEM.mp4

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Milo and POTUS posted:

This is a pretty good pastiche

Lol thanks, I watch too much TV and can hear the characters directly in my brain.

Especially Bullock. It's like a Bullock soundboard made of neurons up there

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Digital Jedi posted:

I just love for Rage Against the Machine they just went with "All Songs".

My Ratm cd went missing and I later found it in my parents storage room and I'm 100% positive they hid it intentionally.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Steve's tiny eyes always freak me out

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

My Ratm cd went missing and I later found it in my parents storage room and I'm 100% positive they hid it intentionally.

God, parents are so weird about music. My mom once heard what I was listening to and, with genuine concern in her tone, explained that she understood I was having a tough time but I didn't need to listen to "that kind of music." My incendiary choice of angry anthem?

"Midnight in Bangkok" from the musical Chess.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I just want to watch the new episode but Amazon won't let a filthy Canadian like me purchase and watch it. *heavy sobbing*

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I just want to watch the new episode but Amazon won't let a filthy Canadian like me purchase and watch it. *heavy sobbing*

I'm a filthy American and they won't let me buy it now.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
It's still available to watch on my account. It is now dated June 8 so hopefully they'll just snip that one line out and release the episode next Monday.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Thank you very much!

Steve getting hurt is never not funny.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
I lost it at the mind freak ending, especially Rogers reaction and Steve getting up to dance. So funny.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

"... Criss with two 'S's."

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Anyone else catch Lola Fuentes at the Hollywood party in Twinanigans? 👁️

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

MizPiz posted:

Anyone else catch Lola Fuentes at the Hollywood party in Twinanigans? 👁️

Mysterious home schooled sexually curious Lola Fuentes?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
<whispers> Lola Fuentes...

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I'm glad she got out and went to see the world rather than just staying home and spending the rest of High School with her dad.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Shower thought: they could change the line to "chug a beer during the national anthem" and wouldn't have to reanimate the mouth.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I'm glad she got out and went to see the world rather than just staying home and spending the rest of High School with her dad.

IDK she is an underaged sexually curious girl in Hollywood

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

MizPiz posted:

IDK she is an underaged sexually curious girl in Hollywood

.....yeah, nevermind, that's worse

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

They're creating more and more impossible scenarios for Roger to be multiple characters in.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Brawnfire posted:

They're creating more and more impossible scenarios for Roger to be multiple characters in.

Which will lead to that "everyone is Roger" idea we were talking about a while ago

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I honestly think Klaus's American name Ace McNasty is pretty rad.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I honestly think Klaus's American name Ace McNasty is pretty rad.

It's no Max Powers.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

McPhearson posted:

It's no Max Powers.

Ace McNasty and Max Powers Vs. Wheels and The Legman.

Coming soon to a Redbox near you.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Brawnfire posted:

I feel like he must just be zipping around the earth, existing in little nanoseconds everywhere he needs to so quickly that the people in his life (the guys who were married to him, Nick & Cass's cat, Jeannie Gold, that construction worker is a parent to two kids & one of the kids is also Roger) can never tell that he leaves at all.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of dreams.

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of dreams.

That is an unsatisfying answer.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I'll genuinely always enjoy Roger being incredibly supportive of Francine in Eight Fires when he's talking her through the upcoming persona switch, to the point of actually getting back on the plane so the previous persona can wave goodbye to her as it flies off.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Oh Snapple! posted:

I'll genuinely always enjoy Roger being incredibly supportive of Francine in Eight Fires when he's talking her through the upcoming persona switch, to the point of actually getting back on the plane so the previous persona can wave goodbye to her as it flies off.

Now please stop turning around.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Right, TVGuide thinks the ep this week is One Fish, Two Fish. Wikipedia has it down as Exquisite Corpses.

Jeff, Francine and Roger decide to team up and start their own bus tour business, with murderous results.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

The crumpling assassin clothes on the roof in "Roger Needs Dick" killed me

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Alright a new episode! And it's not the one I watched early last week! Suck it past me! Future me wins again!

Exquisite corpse is my favorite episode of the season so far. Francine and Roger episodes are always great, and Francine and Jeff was also great in Wild Women Do, so of course a Francine, Roger, AND Jeff episode really nailed it for me.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I, too, love the Francine/Roger/Jeff dynamic. It's like Francine's presence grounds them both without making them unfun.

I love this show. :allears:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Klaus somehow making Stan answer the phone made me laugh out loud. And his little song.

This was a really good episode! On par with last season for sure.

edit- francine

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jun 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I managed to miss the Weeknd episode originally and only now went back to watch it. Initially it felt a bit too much like the My Morning Jacket episode, but it didn't take long to spin completely out of control and become a really good American Dad episode.

If it really was written by the dude, huge props to him.