Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«124 »
MizPiz
May 29, 2013

I have defended, and will continue to defend genocide

chunkles posted:

do trolls inherently need to kill or was sllort a troll serial killer on top of that.

I think she just wanted to get rid of Old Man Powell so they can keep sledding on his hill

Also ransack is house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Well, she was chowing down on that crow pretty hard, it's possible she's a carnivorous predator and needs to eat large amounts of meat to survive.

I liked Sllort, to bad she's going to be too busy hanging out with hella cool girls and hot guys to be a regular character.

Honestly, I sorta expect so see her around. Hell, this episode proved that Billy became a regular.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

The Klaus plot was perfect.

Pack it up Klaus is back on the thermostat.

Good episode overall.

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

HIP THRAWST

Klaus has been killing it this season

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

yay

Yates posted:

Maybe it's his season after all

cant cook creole bream posted:

Honestly, I sorta expect so see her around. Hell, this episode proved that Billy became a regular.

True, and the incompetent cops from the murder tour episode made a return appearance as well.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.

I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of Billy. His slow talking was probably the best way to deliver his lines.

I felt like a monster taking joy in his arms getting blowed up.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .

Doctor Rope

Yates posted:

I love Klaus. I think the only episode I didn't like him in was the one where he takes over Stan's body, because it gave me weirdly visceral anxiety about someone taking over my body and doing horrible things to it.

edit:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of Billy. His slow talking was probably the best way to deliver his lines.

I felt like a monster taking joy in his arms getting blowed up.

I was but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to defend him. Also, I maintain that his arms should have fallen off from the weight of the rifles and not the blowback.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Jul 7, 2020

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.

Don't get me wrong, Billy has had some great moments! The Lacroix argument and "Aaaah YEAH! I'll do that with anybody!!" are great.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Come play my CYOA!

Save your reality from the Constructors... then save all the rest of them.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Don't get me wrong, Billy has had some great moments! The Lacroix argument and "Aaaah YEAH! I'll do that with anybody!!" are great.

"i DON'T have X-ray VI-sion!"

"Uuuchhh!!! Yess you DO, Beelly!"

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

yay

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Billy is fine in small doses, but when you try to get him to carry a whole subplot he doesn't really have the strength to pull it off and gets kind of irritating.

The Simpsons and Family Guy have a similar problem with taking side characters and devoting entire episodes to them when they really just work best when used to occasionally make one off jokes.

I mean don't get me wrong sometimes giving a background character a larger role works (people might fight me on this, but I've loved how they've used Tuttle in the last few seasons), but when it doesn't work it's excruciating.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Come play my CYOA!

I'm still waiting for an epic sequel to the Golden Turd story

Perhaps another type of turd that makes a Messianic figure of whomever holds it

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .

Doctor Rope

I love the Golden Turd stories so much. My only issue with them is that it seems like they're in all of my least favorite episodes.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

yay

YeahTubaMike posted:

I love the Golden Turd stories so much. My only issue with them is that it seems like they're in all of my least favorite episodes.

Here, now you can watch all the golden turd clips combined into a mini-episode without having to bother with episodes you hate: https://youtu.be/tBEXo2hfnns

Man, the animation has improved a lot over the years.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Come play my CYOA!

Just the way the screen format would shift was funny in itself

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

YeahTubaMike posted:

I love Klaus. I think the only episode I didn't like him in was the one where he takes over Stan's body, because it gave me weirdly visceral anxiety about someone taking over my body and doing horrible things to it.

edit:

I was but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to defend him. Also, I maintain that his arms should have fallen off from the weight of the rifles and not the blowback.

For me, the most "anxiety inducing" scene is the one where roger demonstrates he doesnt care about the family and they watch him casually break hayley's arm

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

I have defended, and will continue to defend genocide

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

For me, the most "anxiety inducing" scene is the one where roger demonstrates he doesnt care about the family and they watch him casually break hayley's arm

He did to show much he cared about the family; he was trying show how it was better for them to live in a computer since physical bodies break and die.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Toshi's friend!

Barry was awesome this ep

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

What's a war hero got to do to get some lubrication around here?

Klaus on the nod clicking the projector was just fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

MizPiz posted:

He did to show much he cared about the family; he was trying show how it was better for them to live in a computer since physical bodies break and die.

For some reason, "watching yourself get murdered/injured" is just some kind of a helltrigger for me.

«124 »