Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«62 »
bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I'm going to guess that they will pair it with Season 2 of Final Space (which everyone should watch.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

What's a war hero got to do to get some lubrication around here?

bull3964 posted:

I'm going to guess that they will pair it with Season 2 of Final Space (which everyone should watch.)

At first I was thinking it was just an decent Futurama rip off with some annoying "Oh I love this woman who doson't know I exist, and that's the greatest injustice!" but it ended up with one of the most insanely dark endings I've seen outside of anime.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I was just wondering today when we'd see more AD. Now I know. *sigh. Now I know. Wish they'd at least do an Xmas episode on time.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Last Chance posted:

I was just wondering today when we'd see more AD. Now I know. *sigh. Now I know. Wish they'd at least do an Xmas episode on time.

Didn't they air the last one on Christmas day?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Rudoku posted:

Didn't they air the last one on Christmas day?
Yes and i think it was announced very late

«62 »