Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

the revelation of bullock's extremely relaxed and expansive leave policy explains a lot and is completely in character for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Zero One posted:

Francine would keep going being even more uncomfortable as the time ticks on.

Stan would give up and become Turtle Man quickly.

Roger would try to kill you.

Gotta go with my man Stan.

it'd just be one minute of stand up followed by one hour and 59 minutes of Stan crying, which does seem like the bet choice of the available options.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Francine had a hit show, her stuff may be racist, but it's still funny

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Francine, she’s a quitter so she’ll give up before long.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Francine, maybe they'll bring gwen on afterwards

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Milo and POTUS posted:

Francine, maybe they'll bring gwen on afterwards

God, is Gwen hot.

I mean, oh. My god.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Francine’s ‘Jigga what?’ felt really uncomfortable.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Anyone else think Steve sounded kind of weird for a couple of minutes? By the time the Roger stuff started he sounded normal again.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

muscles like this! posted:

Anyone else think Steve sounded kind of weird for a couple of minutes? By the time the Roger stuff started he sounded normal again.

Yeah, he sounded deeper earlier in the episode. Like Scott had to warm up to going higher.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Steve: *takes off glasses* "Well, I'm gonna be late for school"

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

The_Doctor posted:

Francine’s ‘Jigga what?’ felt really uncomfortable.

You should probably avoid stiff breezes.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Francine killed me this episode

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Chaotic Flame posted:

Francine killed me this episode

'oh no, then we'd have to go back home where I can have sex with him whenever I want and where all the snacks are' was such a good line

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Francine best cartoon wife because she's just most interesting. I guess Linda's next but she's kinda gross so it's a distant second

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Now that things have happened they should probably revisit Sensei Tom and Dojo Biden.

"In the words of Vice President Biden, 'you do not have permission to use my name on your dojo.'"

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Shakedown Steve
Season 18, Episode 4
Steve and Jeff try to bond as brothers while the rest of the family visits an escape room.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The_Doctor posted:

while the rest of the family visits an escape room.

Oh god

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I think this is probably the only show left to not do an escape room episode. I guess the time has come

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Was Bullock's Labyrinth not an escape room?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

No it was a labyrinth. Totally different thing, there's mazes and the puzzles are different.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Other than that early episode where Jeff and Steve play an MMO to help Jeff get over Haley has there been a Jeff/Steve plot?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

When Barry Met Jeffy

EMoney
Jul 19, 2004

The_Doctor posted:

Shakedown Steve
Season 18, Episode 4
Steve and Jeff try to bond as brothers while the rest of the family visits an escape room.

this episode is about going on Phish tour

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

https://twitter.com/AmericanDadTBS/status/1391060327698157569?s=20

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

I hope there is somehow a Dr. insane-o

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

It’ll be Roger.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

That's weird. Usually by now Francine has texted me back a black thumbs-up.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Kwyndig posted:

No it was a labyrinth. Totally different thing, there's mazes and the puzzles are different.

You need a Groban to help explain this.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
You gotta catch em all!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The nitrous mafia is a real thing btw

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Haha Jeff stealing the bread.

Gonna say, a little disappointed there was no resolution to the escape room B plot.

Milo and POTUS posted:

The nitrous mafia is a real thing btw

Even rainbows have shadows

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Gonna say, a little disappointed there was no resolution to the escape room B plot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhuoG3arFQQ&t=37s

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Jeff is a cool hang.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I found the main plot a little bit boring. : (

I loved the B plot, though.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I really expected the Jeff and Steve thing to go a different direction after showing them actually making money and being professional at making grilled cheese.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah totally expected them to become all about the money and be everything they hated. Instead it was cool to make money and organized crime was the fault.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

this show expects me to believe that there is an east coast criminal organization of which Roger Smith is not a member?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

this show expects me to believe that there is an east coast criminal organization of which Roger Smith is not a member?

Oh he's a member, he was just busy doing Escape Room stuff this week.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
We never really saw all their faces...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Come on, Yumei, let's go to the Disney store and take a nap on that big Simba.