Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eddain
May 6, 2007

My Q-Face posted:

Which episode is it where Stan gets drunk and goes into the attic to talk to Roger and Roger is like "I knew this day would come."? I've seen it once, years ago, and some goon used to have that moment as his avatar, but a Google search is fruitless and it doesn't show up in any compilations on YouTube.

Found it, Dungeons and Wagons. On Netflx it's S02E05.

Eddain fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Mar 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddain
May 6, 2007
I binge watch the entirety of American Dad on Hulu all the time and I particularly dislike the episode where Jeff is in outer space, The Majestic? Just boring overall to me.

Eddain
May 6, 2007
Who is Roger supposed to be? Generic Simpsons yellow-skinned character? That three-eyed fish?

Eddain
May 6, 2007
Whatever happened to the golden turd and Mind Quad?

Actually, I want another James Bond episode where Stan has to go up against Mind Quad.

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Chris Knight posted:

s04e20: Jeff and the Dank rear end Weed Factory

Jeff and Barry's project finally revealed?

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Davros1 posted:

The early ep where Stan keeps grinding teeth at Steve's neediness to the point that one pops up still freaks me out.

The one with a Science Fiction Convention (or SyFy Con to make things short) and a hobbit who tried turning invisible?

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Coaaab posted:

It's been pretty Roger-lite these past couple of eps, too, Klaus took over roles that I think would usually go to Roger

Now I want to hear Roger do Klaus's Denuta phone call.

Eddain
May 6, 2007

MizPiz posted:

Hulu updated their poo poo

Thank god, I hated how Hulu always ended on Mean Francine. I regularly watch through the entire series every month.

Eddain
May 6, 2007
I want another Nighthawks episode. Probably my favorite episode.

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

Well that one's dead, but yeah, the Turlington will return if they think of a funny bit for him.

Wheels and the Legman could use a new partner...

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Der Shovel posted:

Speaking of Klaus, one of the best moments of TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPqwy6gv0KQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLQK-tRXysY

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Zero One posted:

Roger gets COVID :ohdear:

Roger is COVID :aaaaa:

Rogu is COVID.

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

This season's nearing it's end and god I'm depressed now

Don't worry you've always got South Park to look forward to.

Eddain
May 6, 2007
Are they ever going to show Jeff and Barry's project?

Eddain
May 6, 2007
I favorite line in the series is probably the rubbernecking episode where Stan is on trial and Dick gets angry.

“You’re a dead man, Smith! You are gonna die! I don’t where or when, but each of us has to go in our own time!”
"Is that even a threat?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddain
May 6, 2007

TheFattestPat posted:

Sailing and glass blowing is fine, but there's no way some stoned guy who lays around all day for years in going to be able to do lumberjack work.

Didn't he also build a flying car when he eloped with Hayley?