Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
I thought it was going to end up that it was Klaus doing the Fung Wah voice and making his own episode of American Dad up, because he was tired of being ignored.

Instead, it turns out that nothing good happens at all. Did the Fox writers go out for an entire week on holiday and leave the no-wage intern to write the episode? Very disappointing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

So when is this due to come back on TV?

I also like MMSJ, but yeah, American Fung was the worst.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

I like Roger's cut off grinning face in the background. Yeah, this one was good.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

How do I reach these keeeeeeeeeeedssss....

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

The B12 song is so good it makes me wish they were an actual band. It's a ludicrous idea to have a boy band with that many members... or is it?

You'd have pretty much enough boys that you could split the personalities enough so everyone who followed them could find a firm favourite amongst them. Each one of them bursting with boy!

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

GOG had a sale recently where you could buy both enhanced editions of Baldur's Gate I & II for $10, so I grabbed them. Starting up a new character and watching the first movie, I noted one of the characters had a very familiar voice. Sarevok. Looking into it I found out that Kevin Michael Richardson voice acted him, and he also does the voice for Principal Lewis.

Principal Lewis is Sarevok :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

And he also played "Malarkey" in Band of Brothers.