Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

McSpanky posted:

Am I crazy or is that stone temple dickbutt on the right column there?

Holy poo poo. Also a sloth in the top left, tardcat top right, and that weird 4chan thing on the left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I laughed so hard when Steve got knocked out on the ceiling getting carried up the stairs.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
No new ep I gather?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
When this show comes back on, itll have been nearly 90 days since last episode. For just having acquired it, TBS seems dead set on strangling it in the cradle.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

SunshineDanceParty posted:

It happens to every show that moves to TBS. Cougar Town used to have threads.

I also don't think it helped at all that there was a nearly 3 month interim between episodes.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

boom boom boom posted:

Yeah, I'll believe that when they do an episode that tops the Family Guy episode about Quagmire's sister getting domestic abused.

Part of the reason this is a better show and why I like it better is because even at its meanest American Dad never seemed to actively hate its characters with the vitriol that Family Guy does.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

The_Doctor posted:

No new eps till May 18th? :(

Just take Yeller out back and shoot him already goddamnit.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Who would have thought in a world where Fox exists there actually exists a channel that's worse at scheduling animated shows?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Could be worse; there was a nearly 3 month long hiatus I think between the Fox->TBS transition. Still, it's just about shameful.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

FlamingLiberal posted:

OK, the 'Wait, you come back from Jewish camp?' joke caught me off guard. Kind of a weak episode otherwise.

Well I mean I'm glad it's back on but yeah, hardly anything worth waiting 2 months for.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
It's like nothing that's been aired on the channel has been unquestionably bad... it's just that they need to stick a decent schedule.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Did this episode have a live action cutaway with Andy Dick or am I imagining poo poo again. For real, I could have swore I saw him recently in something but I can't remember what. Also but unrelated (I hope) the phrase "it's amazing how much elasticity the human rectum has" or something to that effect.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

1 800 J JAMES posted:

Rick and Morty for the second?

Hm, maybe. I haven't watched it in a while I think and I think this instance was more recent.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

cheerfullydrab posted:

Re: that bit about the human rectum, are you getting American Dad! mixed up with a Patton Oswalt routine about movie producer Robert Evans? For some reason I'm having trouble linking it with the specific t= thing in the video link, so just skip it to 2 minutes and 35 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkN226PToig

That's it I knew it came from the forums.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
What the hell episode is it that Roger does the John Candy speech from Planes, Trains and Automobiles anyway?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Whoa.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Last Chance posted:

It's okay, my nephew's like that too, but the meds have helped a lot.

Ritalin just makes it more likely to notice it though?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Mister Kingdom posted:

The episode where Trump would show up whenever somebody said "You're fired" was the most FG-ish.

I super don't remember this

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
It is nice that your mom can pass unimpeded.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Mister Kingdom posted:

It sucks that we won't get a Christmas show this year.

Didn't they make one that will "NEVER BE RELEASED" because it offended somone or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

The_Doctor posted:

Those unaired eps:

AAJN01 "Roots"
AAJN02 "The Life Aquatic with Steve Smith"
AAJN03 "Hayley Smith, SEAL Team Six"
AAJN04 "N.S.A. (No Snoops Allowed)"
AAJN05 "Stan Smith is Keanu Reeves as Stanny Utah in Point Breakers"
AAJN06 "The Unincludeds"
AAJN07 "Kiss Kiss, Cam Cam"
AAJN08 "The Devil Wears a Lapel Pin"
AAJN10 "The Two Hundred"
AAJN?? "Anchorfran"
AAJN?? "Rear Widow"
AAJN?? "The Dentist's Wife"
AAJN?? "Daesong Heavy Industries"
AAJN?? "The Nova Centauris-Burgh Board of Tourism Presents: American Dad"
AAJN?? "Daesong Heavy Industries II: Return to Innocence"
AAJN?? "Stan-Dan Deliver"
AAJN?? "Criss-Cross Applesauce: The Ballad of Billy Jesusworth"
AAJN?? "Garfield and Friends"
AAJN?? "Mine Struggle"
AAJN?? "Gift Me Liberty"

gently caress relaly want to see the Hayley SEAL episode.