Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Brawnfire posted:

what IS this show?

Nighthawks, it was very clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Brawnfire posted:

Why is there no record of it anywhere?

I need answers...

...TV answers!!!

you have to go in

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

McPhearson posted:

Rumaki. Now I want to try Rumaki.

rumaki's good as poo poo, that tv demon has good taste

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I would order it Julius Style

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

limp_cheese posted:

I loved the smash cut between Roger's "I'm going to hold Robbie's hand" and "I sucked 7 dicks, and I didn't even make it to Robbie."

Everything with Klaus too. "Well you have to take it apart to put it back together."

"Oh did your goldfish not fix your car well enough????" was the only way that could have ended

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"Is that a bag of live rats? Is that a t-shirt cannon? Are you gonna shoot live rats into the crowd with a t-shirt cannon?"

"Well I AM first lady!"

I forgot how great the bullet train episode was

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Eh, Family Guy pretty much did exactly this episode a few years ago but with Meg instead of Klaus.

right but see it's funnier here because the joke is A) Klaus is a fish, B) Klaus is constantly shown to be a scumbag and weirdo, and C) it's so over the top and insane it's funny. With Family Guy making GBS threads on Meg they just kinda are taking one of the few as close to normal characters they can have and going 'I loving wish you'd die you dumb fat bitch'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Klaus being a nazi is a good thing to drop and replace with his general conspiracy insanity, but I will say the 'Jeff's back' episode had one of the funniest Klaus lines with him hearing Snot was at Jewish camp and going 'wait, you came BACK from Jewish camp???'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
they spatchcocked me!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nichael posted:

Paul F. Tompkins' character being torn apart by the escalators was so gratuitous and perfect.

don't worry, the doctor can make him a monster

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea Mallmann is actually pretty chill, he obviously advocates for his style (and the books he sells about it) but he's not really deep in the 'and yea I guess if you like eating poo poo straight from a dog's rear end you can ignore me and use an oven like a goddamn idiot' realm.

The real fucks you see doing that are the rich idiots desperately clinging to a faux-primativism to atone for their bougie lives, see also: the raw water freaks.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

twistedmentat posted:

I'm surprised no one has died from that yet.

that's the life hack. They live in a faux-primitive way exactly up until their massive wealth and privilege can make that easier.

Get the shits from drinking 'raw' water? It's fine, you've got great insurance and can get a full flight of drugs and treatments to keep it just an uncomfortable couple days.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea Danuta worked on its own but the context makes it so much better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPqwy6gv0KQ

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Whorelord posted:

he's also argentine, i don't think cooking large amounts of meat on an open fire is in any way pretentious over there

yea that too, his style is just Argentinian barbecue with a general primativist outlook on 'yea you don't need to go insane on already good meat with a nice made fire and all, just treat the meat well and enjoy'.

The_Doctor posted:

It is time.

The Hand That Rocks The Rogu
Season 16, Episode 20
Steve babysits Roger’s ex-tumor, Rogu, to prove to Francine that he’s ready for the responsibility.

Rogu is easily one of the best additions to the show lore and I'm gonna be sad when Steve kills him.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

First episode that really feels the lack of Patrick Stewart.

yea this is fun but this dude is 100% bargain basement bullock and sucks

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
There were so many good just one off jokes in this episode. Tuttle reacting to getting his car shoved up an alien's rear end by just singing along to Papa Roach more was for some reason the funniest one to me.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The_Doctor posted:

No new episode this week. I guess everyone’s scared of Dorian. <:mad:>

I'm fine, I've got

my old college javelin...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
maybe over the break Hulu can update with the new seasons :argh:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

this show has way better jokes and all but really the biggest thing that's constantly notable compared to the other Family Guy kinda stuff is the voice acting is so much better.

Stan's weird pained interjections are so good.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

twistedmentat posted:

I always liked "they love hot pecrorals and good old fashioned Christian morals"

it's such a lame, easy, joke but the deep baritone 'we like to pack fudge and heat' where he just has a briefcase full of fudge makes me laugh every time

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Chaotic Flame posted:

Francine killed me this episode

'oh no, then we'd have to go back home where I can have sex with him whenever I want and where all the snacks are' was such a good line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

As much as I love this show and love Steve and Roger as characters, they did NOT deserve to win this award. No relationship involving Roger is worthy of an award, he's a dangerous immoral sociopath and any time spent around him is time spent risking a massive amount harm or even death.

Heck, in the episode this clip is from Roger first fakes his own death sending the Smith family into a grief spiral, then traps the entire family in a computer where they end up dying multiple times, and he then decides he no longer cares if the family lives or dies. It was all hilarious, but not exactly ride or die behavior.

it's gonna be okay