Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgWOLQGpAGo

Still the best thing from the show and I love American Dad so it's a high bar to clear. Between this and Boyz4Now I realize I am a fan of fictional boy bands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
The only American Dad that I don't really like is the first season. Thankfully there's like 15 others to watch and enjoy.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
It's Stan hammering out Hailey's eyeball. I literally can't watch that without feeling nauseous even with the real simple cartoon design of the show. Maybe I just have a thing about eyeballs.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

limp_cheese posted:

In Criss Cross Applesauce when Roger's fractured tibia pokes through the skin and Yao Yao Ming falls on it.

You on a roll today Applesauce!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Danuta.

Danuta.

It is me.

Will you go there?

Do you eat?

I've got the money.

Danuta.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Getting sniz on the reg

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I believe it's Minstrel Krampus when Stan and Roger go to Santa to get him to help them rescue Steve.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
There's an episode from a few years ago where Peter becomes a hipster and it's the most "50 year old guys make cliched jokes about 30 year old guys" energy in the world, even for a Family Guy script it's real bad. Probably the worst episode in the whole run to date.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I'm sure there's technically worse ones but it's one of the few I skip past when it comes up on hulu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
e:. drat beaten by a lot haha, but at least we both thought the line was funny.