Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nice.

:coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The_Doctor posted:

I hope everyone has a

:same:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The Dark Project posted:

GOG had a sale recently where you could buy both enhanced editions of Baldur's Gate I & II for $10, so I grabbed them. Starting up a new character and watching the first movie, I noted one of the characters had a very familiar voice. Sarevok. Looking into it I found out that Kevin Michael Richardson voice acted him, and he also does the voice for Principal Lewis.

Principal Lewis is Sarevok :stare:

Uhhhh no he’s not. Principal Lewis is voiced by Clancy Brown.

What’s the name of the song Snot air-guitars to at the end of the episode where Stan puts him in fake witness protection? It owns and I wanna see if I can find more like it.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

... hunh. :psyduck:

Welp, I’m not sure what’s real anymore.

A MIRACLE posted:

its a joe satriani song - Always with Me, Always with You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI57QHL6ge0

im a nerd

Thank you. I just looked this guy up on Wikipedia and found out he’s the current guitarist for Chickenfoot, a band that also consists of Van Halen members Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony. So uhh, yeah, Chickenfoot owns and I understand why they got a plug on Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I want Jeff’s Ren & Stimpy slippers.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is he wearing the Hardcore B.F. Weekend shirt?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

twistedmentat posted:

I'm listening to the latest What A Cartoon podcast and they're talking about Big O, and the main character is named Roger Smith, so I can only imagine Roger piloting a giant robot.

I’m honestly kind of amazed that Roger Smith dressed as Roger Smith hasn’t been a gag on the show already.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The census episode just played on Adult Swim. When I first saw that episode I was... weirdly delighted to hear Ice-T’s voice at the end.

Ice-T owns.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:) “Dylan was bad, and now we have the jar.”

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I just watched the Guy Fieri episode on Adult Swim and am kinda sad Guy Fieri himself didn’t do a voice for it.

I’m also deeply, deeply disappointed in some of the opinions being expressed in this thread wrt Debbie and Akiko.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Gaunab posted:

I learned last Sunday that Hayley's voice actor in the pilot was Laura Prepon.

This makes me sad.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

No, that was season 3, which sucked.

You mean season 4. Season 3 was excellent. Season 4 was the one MacGruder left for to make Black Jesus.

Actually from what I remember, the Boondocks was originally supposed to end with season 3. I’m not entirely sure what happened that caused season 4 to get made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I learned something today.

The Weeknd is good.