Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Frostwerks posted:

I laughed so hard when Steve got knocked out on the ceiling getting carried up the stairs.

Me too, that was a great, unexpected moment. Does anyone else find their newfound ability to use "poo poo" a little jarring? Its just weird after 9 years to hear them start saying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

The Vietnam War reenactment might be my favorite gag in the whole show. I can't watch it without laughing.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

YeahTubaMike posted:

"Oh I'm singing a summer day song, while my little friend chirps along, ah aaah, ah aaah, ah aaah, ah AAAH! :haw:" [dead-eyed bird-drowning]

The whole fairy tale, singing with animals leading up to it bit is perfect.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

I grew up on the teenage mutant ninja turtle pops. I’m pretty sure they’re still using the exact same gum balls as in the 80s and 90s.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

The Illuminutty episode is loving killing me. Where do they get this poo poo? This plot is amazing and is destroying the things my elementary school teachers taught me.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Does anyone have the gif of him juggling the cat heads??

Sammus fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jun 11, 2021

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

limp_cheese posted:

Fine, I'll start.

How many Nebuchadnezzars do you think you could drink in a day? I could probably do one, maybe 2 if I start early but even then I doubt it.

Hah I’m calling bullshit on this. A Nebuchadnezzar is 15 liters. That’s 12,000 calories of wine. If the alcohol doesn’t kill you, diabetes will.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

I love Moral Orel, but it does NOT have the same energy as American Dad.

Its like those crackers from Rick and Morty, only instead of being made with good memories, they’re made with the memories of your first pet dying.

Everyone needs to see Moral Orel.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

Condemn them, mother, for they know EXACTLY what they do!!!

Jesus was a carpenter, and I’m not handy at all!

That might be my favorite episode of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Raptures Delight was just on TV. It’s still a 10/10 of an episode. Every one of Anti’s lines is pure gold, and the poor craftsman gag is brilliant.