Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

If you want to get risky, you could also always go with Blood Crieth Unto Heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

The_Doctor posted:

Like how she can drain a 2 litre of Sunkist in, like, a second.

Freaks people out.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Capn Beeb posted:

drat this baby, drat this heat!

Devil farted thick today.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

That was...chilling.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

right but see it's funnier here because the joke is A) Klaus is a fish, B) Klaus is constantly shown to be a scumbag and weirdo, and C) it's so over the top and insane it's funny. With Family Guy making GBS threads on Meg they just kinda are taking one of the few as close to normal characters they can have and going 'I loving wish you'd die you dumb fat bitch'.

Yeah folks should remember that Klaus is the same guy that was REALLY into Simpler Times Mountain.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

It's raining! :3:

Like I said before I love Francine and Roger episodes, they're very sweet and encouraging towards each other and that always escalates into something insane.

I enjoyed that he went through the effort of reboarding the plane to wave goodbye :3:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

muscles like this! posted:

I think my favorite thing about the new episode was that it looked like the only reason Stan thinks Colombians are good at laminating was because of Roger.

and it was based on a single lamination

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

For some reason my favorite part of the episode was Steve looking down into the manhole and all the cat eyes opening up.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

For more information on how to not get involved, go to https://www.dont-be-a-hero.com

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I got a good laugh out of the truck nuts on the USA culture rocket :shobon:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Jack was so perfect in that episode.

Please don't go down that road.

Not on those tires.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Thirty-six humidifiers

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Steve's tiny eyes always freak me out

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I'll genuinely always enjoy Roger being incredibly supportive of Francine in Eight Fires when he's talking her through the upcoming persona switch, to the point of actually getting back on the plane so the previous persona can wave goodbye to her as it flies off.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

No, Al...

Yes, Al

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Goddamn witches, man!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

im in favor of more of whatever it was that got us a dude sliding across the hood of his car right into an alligator mouth

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I feel like Hulu typically updates once a season more or less concludes for a while - not with every episode that's aired since, annoying enough, but typically the back half of the season they left off at and then a portion of the more recently concluded season.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Davros1 posted:

Are you thinking about the ep where Roger becomes Santa? It has a Lamborghini and Miami.

Shorts!
Shirt!
Miami!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

FireWorksWell posted:

Eight Fires came at the end of a chain of pretty funny episodes, but nothing in this show had me tear up from laughter like the first time I watched how Stan got the nail in his head. The delivery of his line right before it, how smoothly the nail goes in, his stare...

Honestly that entire crawlspace sequence is just hit after hit after hit on the jokes department. Jeff's tantrums, the Lil' Smokies, the nail.

Really I think Eight Fires might be my favorite episode that's not Blood Crieth Unto Heaven

"IT'S POOP FOOD!"
"Jeff! 20 minutes!"
"Life is so UNFAIR!"

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Francine's famous no-show socks

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

limp_cheese posted:

The way Stan just zombies out when getting the nail in the skull is what got me.

I still think about how easily the nail sinks in

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

IT'S POOP FOOD

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

All this talk about music and no mention of Bob Sarger's "New Town Rock N' Loll"

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I'm loving dying lmao

LEGALLY GONE'D

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

qirex posted:

I just rewatched “Cheek to Cheek: a Stripper’s Story” and I love that the whole episode was probably just one of the writers came up with the phrase “chivalric cabaret” and went from there.

Could have just went to banker school!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Please don't post small doive

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Is that true, Stan? Did he offer you a fig? Because that sounds like the opposite of selfish. That sounds nutritious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Lucky justified himself with the rolling baby, and Jeff justified himself with that monster rip he took.