Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mister Kingdom posted:

Meanwhile, Roger kennel-trains Steve and Hayley.

:stare:

This... this is sure to be something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
As wacky and insane as American Dad can be I'd still like to have episodes with actual plots that lead somewhere.

Though I really have to congratulate the voice actors on their Mandarin pronunciation. Their accents were actually relatively mild in that last bit.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
He gained some weight but otherwise he looks fantastic.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Steve & Co shouldn't have gotten sick like that. Once the temperature exceeds 120* F bacterial growth stops. That's one of the running principles of sous vide: low and slow. I've cooked chicken, beef, and pork at 145*F for three days and they all came out delicious.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Bullock ripping the heads off all those animals. And Jeff :stonklol:

Eh he's already been ripped in half once. Twice if you count him being dissected by those aliens.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I broke out laughing at "ABIGAIL LEMONPARTY!!!"

EDIT: Also loved giant mutant flying Klaus flying in to save the day.

ShadowCatboy fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Mar 29, 2016

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

FireWorksWell posted:

I can't remember, which episode had a man get sliced by one of those garage doors, and Klaus said something like, "Oh, that's not real?" And then there's the man's wife who's like "Honey, get up, the talking fish says it's not real!"

Familyland episode that got all game of them thrones ey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I never got the Reginald hate. I always found most of his scenes genuinely funny.