Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I'm pretty sure all of them were from real episodes.

I can't believe a Seth MacFarlane show is still very good after 13 seasons. A solid 10 more than Family Guy.:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Whorelord posted:

they've did something similar with the story of oliver north

There was also that really graphic sequence in the Vietnam War reenactment episode.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I love all the singing. I'm surprised Seth doesn't do it more often here. Guess maybe he can't do it as well in Stan and Roger's voice.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I definitely notice a tone shift with this season but it's still great.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

This show is still great. How many seasons are we expecting to get after this one?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Coaaab posted:

I'd say, save for the first few S1 eps, AmDad has absolutely been the better show.

It's not even a question. I thought Family Guy was funny until maybe the third season. It's been just embarrassing since it premiered the second time.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I wonder how Stan will react to Trump.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That episode sounds like it'll be classic. It's great that the writers still know how to use the characters in fresh ways after so long.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I keep getting surprised by all this reality stuff they make fun of actually being real.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I think this takes the cake for most insane episode of the series. This is definitely one Fox would have never aired.:lol:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The only good thing about The Cleveland Show was that David Lynch was a cast member for some reason.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Bust Rodd posted:

Im watching the episode where Stan is addicted to crack and when he is talking during the intervention he mentions that "It's super fun to walk around high in a wig" and Roger's look of genuine pride made me laugh extremely outloud and was definitely the highest point of my day.

That always makes me laugh too. Definitely one of my favorite moments from the show.

When is the next season supposed to start?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

gently caress yes. Time for a marathon of the previous Christmas episodes.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

It was a pretty good Hanukkah episode though.:v:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

This show being pointlessly ultra violent is still hilarious to me. I lost it when Stan carelessly just slashes a toucan in half.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Indie Movie is a great episode. My Morning Straitjacket isn’t great but I wouldn’t say it’s super terrible either. The only American Dad episodes I don’t like are the first season ones since it’s all super dated obvious Bush era jokes.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That’s something pointlessly dickish that I could imagine Roger doing.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

He’s also in Band of Brothers.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I just caught up to the past 4 or 5 years and its still good. I'm also happy they made the wise decision to not do a Trump episode or really reference him at all during his presidency.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The Obama one was decent.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I like how the terror alert gauge is still on their fridge.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I guess I’m not caught up after all and part of the new season isn’t on Hulu for some reason? How can I watch those ones?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

muscles like this! posted:

Hulu has been weird about American Dad seasons for forever but this season was extra strange. They threw up a bunch of episodes in a chunk, put up one episode before it aired, a couple the day after and then did not add the last 7.

And they’re listed wrong. It lists season 19 as season 17.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I like the one where Stan gets addicted to crack.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Harold Fjord posted:

I thought it seemed super fast when I watched it on Hulu recently

If any streaming services ever does something like this then that’s an instant cancellation for me.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

bull3964 posted:

In the other hand, ATHF is getting new episodes after the movie so anything's possible.

I didn’t know that. That’s good to hear since I liked the new movie.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuck I fell asleep before the episode started and woke up just after the episode ended :cry: gently caress my uterus, drat it to hell

It’s on the TBS website for free if you want to watch it.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Is that so hard to believe?

Poor Patrick Stewart certainly looks close to that on Picard. I get nervous watching him since he looks so fragile.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://twitter.com/hausofdecline/status/1642629689473654785?s=46&t=zpYUUMLitkL1LQfCkNP_qA

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Do you guys have any suggestions on what episodes I should use to introduce someone to the show?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I think the show is pretty good but I'm not that picky. I even enjoy new Family Guy occasionally. New (20 years ago to now lol) Simpsons though I just can't deal with.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I was expecting that scene of Stan trying to eat the sandwich to be a lot more explicit and disgusting.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Is there a new one tonight?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The family burning Jeff for having only 5K in his savings hurt.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Neeksy posted:

I think it was that it was Haley & Jeff's life savings while living at home and thus not having to pay things like property taxes, rent, utilities, etc.

Even then. lol

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

If you told me back in 2005 that this show would still be on in 2023 and actually be good, I’d find that more crazy than knowing that we got President Trump.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Easily the hardest laugh I’ve ever gotten from this show was seeing this the first time.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

muscles like this! posted:

Hulu updated with all the newer episodes up to this week's.

Hopefully they keep adding new ones as they’re available. It’s been a bit annoying keeping up with this show lately due to them.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Dongicus posted:

pretty bad episode i thought. didnt really want a rick and morty episode in american dad lol.

I still liked it but multiverse poo poo is starting to get more played out than zombies in the late 2000s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Why the hell is Hulu not posting episodes again. I didn’t even realize there’s been 2 since the Halloween one.