Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Anyone else notice the Golden Turd next to the parking meter in the opening credits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

The_Doctor posted:

American Fung
A Chinese businessman buys "American Dad." Elsewhere, Francine is committed to an insane asylum when Stan forgets their anniversary.

The anniversary of that big fight?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

I liked the serial killer version of Snot "Are those girls? Does your basement...have...one of those drains in it?"

The real Snot would already know the answer to that question since they play D&D in the basement.

The future Snot is an imposter! Someone get Wheels and the Leg Man on the case.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Ein cooler Typ posted:

i really liked the new ep

loved when they PWNED stephen s. smith

Party in the USA is a song from 2009 so Hailey heard it as a kid 7 years ago but the show was already on the air then and she was 18 too
cartoon continuity lol

Steve beat his dad in a football game, but in this episode, he doesn't know what a football looks like.