Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Taffer posted:

Punch maiden looks like a man. A man with a genetic disorder of the face.

I cannot tell a lie: she looks like James Woods in drag

dopepope posted:

Your art is good and I'm glad you post it here.

Your logo or whatever looks fine.

Thanks, and thanks again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Would it be better if I just waited until drawings are done before posting them? Or should I maybe start categorizing drawings either daily drawings so you know they're just sketches vs longer term projects

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
PENMANSHIP!!1

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Daily drawn blurble blurble

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
face practice

Grass Effect
the "why the long face" meme

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
here's a character study of an old classmate. :rip: Jeff

here's a house I started

Grass Effect
i'm sorry for referencing the long face meme. the art is actually quite good and better than I could muster now.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Punch Maiden really does have a long face but, not every character I draw does. I think.

Maybe I have a long face and my perception is skewed.

Grass Effect
true. Jeff's nose is somewhat long, but stylistically.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Here's another superhero design I did. This guy is called Spectro the Laser-Eye Man

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Haven't gone through my 11 x 14" sketchpad in a while. Here's an old one of Punch I didn't finish. It's kinda amusing to me how her V-fins and earrings have grown outsize as I kept drawing her

Here's more doodling of her next to my other superhero character Redhawk

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Redhawk's face is probably one of the most difficult for me as he's supposed to resemble "the lovechild of early 90's Michael Keaton and early 50's Ronald Reagan"

Sephiroth_IRA

Harime Nui posted:

Draw a thing. Make a draw.

it's my new character, gruftenkonig (I'm hoping that's German for "King of Tombs")
it's not DONE YETTT

Anyone else see Tim Kreider?

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Stop quoting that the finished version's on page twoooooo :rant:

Sephiroth_IRA

Harime Nui posted:

check out my progress on the Gruftenkonig drawing (it's still not done)

Anyone else see Tim Kreider?

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Not feeling creative have another Nui

e: Added a few final details and cleaned it up a bit plus some more shading so now it's the improved version

Harime Nui fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Mar 27, 2015

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Here's today's prepatory warmup drawing which is all I did b/c errands and car stuff

It's a spec-ops guy or whatever. I need to work on getting machine-edged objects like that gun smoother.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Today's draw, it's like a Samurai adventurer dude or something

RedLobster

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
you're drawing the katanas on backwards :rolleyes:

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Well, poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
This one's off to a good start I think---also it occurred to me today, maybe I haven't been doing my drawings any favors by leaving them blown up so I'm going to start timging them I guess

• Locked thread