Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I like Al Borland's posts.

Also the name Al Borland.

Couldn't Spanlove just pick a beef with a less-popular poster?

what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

RedHotKick posted:

al borland added me on steam once cos i said i would buy guild wars 2 when it came out

he then messaged me a load and it was weird

also he posts a lot about 'get a load of these nerds' in gibbis all the time but is a gigantic dweeb who buys poo poo tons of videogames

anyway im gay

let me get this straight
you don't like al borland because he plays the same game you do, because he messages you on the same gaming app you use, and because he calls out other nerds on gbs while you're calling out this nerd on gbs

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

mr.capps posted:

are you that dumb?
triggered me, thanks

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

wow rude

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

Cool action movies, in my opinion:

Terminator 2
The Raid movies
Dredd
The last half of Elysium

I watched Dredd the other day and wow, talk about a terrible movie to be placed in such cult status

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Yivgev posted:

are you sure you didnt watch the sylvester stallone one because dredd is cool as hell ya freakin dildo

yeah so is game of thrones

welp I almost vomited

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

Not a man: but a man I once was, and my parents were Lombards, and both of them, by their native place, Mantuans. I was born sub Julio though late, and lived in Rome, under the good Augustus, in the age of false, deceitful gods. I was a poet, and sang of Aeneas, that virtuous son of Anchises, who came from Troy when proud Ilium was burned. But you, why do you turn back towards such pain? Why do you not climb the delightful mountain, that is the origin and cause of all joy?

Spanish Manlove posted:

You must go another road, if you wish to escape this savage place. This creature, that distresses you, allows no man to cross her path, but obstructs him, to destroy him, and she has so vicious and perverse a nature, that she never sates her greedy appetite, and after food is hungrier than before.

Spanish Manlove posted:

Many are the creatures she mates with, and there will be many more, until the Greyhound comes who will make her die in pain. He will not feed himself on land or wealth, but on wisdom, love and virtue, and his birthplace will lie between Feltro and Feltro. He will be the salvation of that lower Italy for which virgin Camilla died of wounds, and Euryalus, Turnus, and Nisus. He will chase the she-wolf through every city, until he has returned her to Hell, from which envy first loosed her.

It is best, as I think and understand, for you to follow me, and I will be your guide, and lead you from here through an eternal space where you will hear the desparate shouts, will see the ancient spirits in pain, so that each one cries out for a second death: and then you will see others at peace in the flames, because they hope to come, whenever it may be, among the blessed. Then if you desire to climb to them, there will be a spirit, fitter than I am, to guide you, and I will leave you with her, when we part, since the Lord, who rules above, does not wish me to enter his city, because I was rebellious to his law.
He is lord everywhere, but there he rules, and there is his city, and his high throne: O, happy is he, whom he chooses to go there!

is this the spanish manlove breakdown thread?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

a guy who plays guild wars 2 being called a nerd? uh no he is extremely cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

BULBASAUR posted:

but really, who is al barlord?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf3u8bnUvR8

• Locked thread