Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
poo poo, now I gotta play dead, like synthy's cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Here's Borland's bright future

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a hole-y ghost posted:

you really like t2 dont you franco

It's probably one of my favorite action movies.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Cool action movies, in my opinion:

Terminator 2
The Raid movies
Dredd
The last half of Elysium

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a cop posted:

Have you gone through the T2 interactive experience at universal studios, florida? You can be a part of the action.

I think I did while on a school field trip a long time ago but I barely remember it that well but it was cool

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ethanol posted:

I watched Dredd the other day and wow, talk about a terrible movie to be placed in such cult status

:captainpop:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Not a man: but a man I once was, and my parents were Lombards, and both of them, by their native place, Mantuans. I was born sub Julio though late, and lived in Rome, under the good Augustus, in the age of false, deceitful gods. I was a poet, and sang of Aeneas, that virtuous son of Anchises, who came from Troy when proud Ilium was burned. But you, why do you turn back towards such pain? Why do you not climb the delightful mountain, that is the origin and cause of all joy?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
You must go another road, if you wish to escape this savage place. This creature, that distresses you, allows no man to cross her path, but obstructs him, to destroy him, and she has so vicious and perverse a nature, that she never sates her greedy appetite, and after food is hungrier than before.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Many are the creatures she mates with, and there will be many more, until the Greyhound comes who will make her die in pain. He will not feed himself on land or wealth, but on wisdom, love and virtue, and his birthplace will lie between Feltro and Feltro. He will be the salvation of that lower Italy for which virgin Camilla died of wounds, and Euryalus, Turnus, and Nisus. He will chase the she-wolf through every city, until he has returned her to Hell, from which envy first loosed her.

It is best, as I think and understand, for you to follow me, and I will be your guide, and lead you from here through an eternal space where you will hear the desparate shouts, will see the ancient spirits in pain, so that each one cries out for a second death: and then you will see others at peace in the flames, because they hope to come, whenever it may be, among the blessed. Then if you desire to climb to them, there will be a spirit, fitter than I am, to guide you, and I will leave you with her, when we part, since the Lord, who rules above, does not wish me to enter his city, because I was rebellious to his law.
He is lord everywhere, but there he rules, and there is his city, and his high throne: O, happy is he, whom he chooses to go there!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
tick tock tick tock

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ion Helmet posted:

I think he should do the honorable thing and refrain from posting until he has completed the challenge.

Yes, he should.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I'm not convinced al borland can be anything else but a boring dork, but this is funny.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

mookface posted:

Al seems like a real nice guy

yes, a very nice guy

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Machai posted:

reposting this in honor of Al

lmao

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
i love that it's wearing plaid and has a pipe wrench, I can't stop laughing

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
if someone makes a good avatar out of that one picture that machai posted I will personally buy it for al borland

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I'm trying to buy

For al borland but it's not 150x150

I could just ask an admin to upload it onto the servers but that defeats the purpose of the gesture.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I went ahead and asked for that picture to be uploaded, I think instead I;ll just send al two av certs to use however he likes (though not on himself because that picture is really funny)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

hofnar posted:

that's something you have to ask yourself

you're a bad poster who rooted through someone's post history when you didn't like them, and then reported them when it didn't get the desired effect.

SA Support Robot posted:

Reported by: hofnar
User Comments / Explanation: ban this fucker for being unfunny

Potential forum abuse by: Austrian mook
Forum: <a href="/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1">GBS - Friendtalk</a>
Thread: Forums poster Al Borland click here. You Can Still Be Saved

Offending Post:
<iframe src="/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=437359400&simple=1" width="90%" height="230"></iframe>
<p>
<a href="postings.php?action=filerep&act=1&threadid=3679644">Move to Resolved</a>
<a href="postings.php?action=filerep&act=2&threadid=3679644">Move to Misc.</a>
<a href="postings.php?action=filerep&act=3&threadid=3679644">Move to Bullshit</a>

• Locked thread