Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

al borland added me on steam once cos i said i would buy guild wars 2 when it came out

he then messaged me a load and it was weird

also he posts a lot about 'get a load of these nerds' in gibbis all the time but is a gigantic dweeb who buys poo poo tons of videogames

anyway im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

ethanol posted:

let me get this straight
you don't like al borland because he plays the same game you do, because he messages you on the same gaming app you use, and because he calls out other nerds on gbs while you're calling out this nerd on gbs

yeah sure why not

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

what did he say?

nothing interesting he was just being really pally but it was weird since ive like never spoken to him before

• Locked thread