Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I wouldn't hold my breath, goons. It took him days to find out I made a poll about him and that other poster no one finds interesting. He still won, but I'm not sure scouting newer threads is his strong suit. Or maybe he just has a general distaste for polls or me? Hard to tell since there are so many burns here and ironic language is rampant.

Michael Corleone. That's the one.

Why don't you just gently caress off you little bitch? No one finds you interesting either :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Bitch, you got platinum now. Learn how to make a poll about it. Or do you think you know a less interesting way to settle who is less interesting than trial by poll?

E:
HA! "Trial by pole" more like.

i will post less, but with higher quality in the future, thanks for setting me straight. i was just trying to fit in and make lots of posts to be cool. less is more of me, or so ive been told irl.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
GET IN HERE AL!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Spanish Manlove posted:

poo poo, now I gotta play dead, like synthy's cat.

Now a fight on 3 fronts. Could this be SMLs last days?

I will always have his back bc he gave me a free avatar with music in it.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

ElGroucho posted:

I don't know who this unremarkable goon is, but Franco is pure evil, so get your fat rear end in here, you human speculum

He's the dorkiest poster on GBS according to a recent poll. Show some respect.

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Oct 27, 2014

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

no they will not posted:

To clarify: synthy's cat is NOT dead, but several weeks after posting that it was, Al Borland made fun of the dead cat to "own" synthy, later bragging about it on steam. However this thread is NOT about dwelling on the past, but looking forward to a brighter future.

hosed up if true. gently caress BOREland, i am hotter than him and so if Franco. Eat all Als!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

a cop posted:

Al Borland saw this thread, but decided not to post in it.

yeah, he's a bitch like that.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Can I bump the who makes hotter threads poll now that new info about al has surfaced? it hasn't been posted in in 4 days, now that i got swag on my account, can't risk a ban.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Suicide Sam E. posted:

:cabot: :rip: :cabot:

:cawg:
The Sinister Al Borland

bump the who's hotter poll, i want to see who wins NOW!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
gently caress DROP EVERYTHING, HE'S HERE!!!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Suicide Sam E. posted:

NO. It is over and dead, you lost, and the thread was strictly between you and Al Borland and not the entirety of GBS.

Closing that thread, letting it die. I hope you're happy with forcing me to do this.

Good heavens, just concentrate on posting five new threads a day and less on the one lame thread I made to call you out for saying you were better than Borland one time in a thread you had stickied.

Understood, and I apologize.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

no they will not posted:

He is going to do it, and has in fact already started. I will reveal what the challenge was after it has been completed, but can't beforehand because it would render it inadmissable.

monitor all al borland posts vigilantly. We'll soon expose the challenge if we work together. Should we make a mega-thread for the scandAL?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

thuly posted:

February 6th, mark the date. Al's coming home.

Yep, gonna be a good couple of weeks there with Al back and HoC coming out. Maybe Genetix will even show up again by then, the future is bright here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Be on the look out for a Tim Taylor parachute account, just sayin.

• Locked thread