Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Good luck al. I don't know why people hate you, but I like three olives posts too so I shouldn't be trusted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Oh wow I didn't know that I openly supported a dead cat haver laugher atter. I'm sorry.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Ion Helmet posted:

There are posters who are more aggressively bad but I've never seen an Al Borland post that is even a little interesting, and in a way that's an even worse posting crime than being someone like Jon Pop or Werebear. His posts are always completely empty stream-of-lack-of-consciousness stuff like "I've seen these around town sometimes too." or "Nice, this reminds me of toys I had when I was a kid." or "Agreed, me too."

Hmm I never really thought of it that way.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Holy poo poo though he sounds boring enough to own a Laundromat. If I didn't know any better Id believe the a/t thread

• Locked thread