Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

your son regularly masturbates to beheading videos OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
most of the replies in this thread have been yob as gently caress or games as gently caress

hey op maybe you should just play the game yourself first to find out like a responsible parent instead of asking the imp zone

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

or maybe he should stop treating his 14 year old son whos probably already seen all kinds of horrible poo poo online like a babby

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

babypolis posted:

or maybe he should stop treating his 14 year old son whos probably already seen all kinds of horrible poo poo online like a babby

so hows 9th grade going for you

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
The Elder Scrolls sorta sucks let him play one of the Fallout games instead.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
If you let your son play Skyrim he will prefer improving his potion skill to pix of genitalia or even clownin' with the Real Deal. He will ask for rare historic train schedules that he found on Ebay for Christmas. He'll decide one day that he will only eat one thing for the rest of his life, like super market rotisserie chicken or frozen chicken pot pies, and will write 1,200 words online about how to degrease it. He will declare he has a favorite prime number and one day he will tell you why it is his favorite, and you will be terrified to learn that it has a lot to do with Crash Bandicoot's ding dong.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
jk, it's a pretty good game.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

jk, it's a pretty good game.

i dont think its very good but at that age shits gonna blow ur mind

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

he will listen to only one kind of music for the rest of his life and chances are good it will be from ocremix exclusively

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
introduce your son to a healthier hobby, such as becoming a juggalo.

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
OP, has your son ever heard of a little game called Dark Souls?

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Console Role Player posted:

OP, has your son ever heard of a little game called Dark Souls?

My 14 year old son says Dark Souls is too easy

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

Fargield posted:

My 14 year old son says Dark Souls is too easy

your 14 year old son has been tainted by the internet and will never recover

dump him on the side of the road and try again

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Mr. Pumroy posted:

he will listen to only one kind of music for the rest of his life and chances are good it will be from ocremix exclusively

everything but rap and country

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
everything. but.

Dec 26, 2012

Schnedwob posted:

everything but rap and country

Schnedwob posted:

everything. but.

no...no!!!

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Tell him he has to beat Zelda first

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
My gamer son....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Country as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

red plastic cup posted:

My gamer son....

I would be proud of a gamer son.

• Locked thread