Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I hate Striker but Vampiro didn't bother me.

The setting and weird cinematic approach is interesting and sets this apart.

The roster seems reasonably talented including a mix of people I recognize and people I'm curious about. So that's good. Then again there's some people in reocgnize and have no desire to see so that's not good. But you take the good with the bad.

Hey, I'm in. I much rather spend an hour watching a wildcard like this than the stagnant stuff WWE and TNA are serving up. Something as simple as the owner browbeating Chavo for failing to take out Blue Demon and teasing bringing in someone dangerous is just a little interesting story to keep me interested.

I am highly amused by the Cuban wrestler who got a guy from Kentucky to honor Aztec culture. It makes me want to bring Prince a Puma (with the jaguar spirit animal) to my TEW game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I again enjoyed the show. It's just a fun, unique packaging with enough good wrestling to work. They're slowly introducing characters and stories and it looks good. It works. I still hate Matt Striker.

I'm not much of a fan of Ezekiel Jackson but the Big Ryck character is such a natural fit that I'm willing to give it a chance. He just fits that Suge Knight image so perfectly.

And I'm actually interested in the Mundo/Puma/Konnan story and where they go with it.

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Took two episodes for me to realise that "Havoc" is a synonym for "Anarchy."

I picked up on that last week but it's funny because the announcers still take the whole "Son of" thing literally.

Then I laughed when Ivelisse showed up by his side considering she also did a program with the Aces and Eights. Apparently she's the go to women's wrestler of SOA rip offs.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That's accurate but there's really no reason to subject innocents to the mental and emotional problems of Kurt Sutter in non SOA threads. I mean, they're just wrestling fans. They're not prepared for that level of depraved, no talent, hack writing.

• Locked thread