Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

that's up pretty significantly, I think Meltzer said the debut episode was like 18k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

it doesn't have a far reach on El Ray Network because not many people get that. UniMas is the channel with the significantly larger audience.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

yeah from what I've gathered it's already the most-viewed thing on El Ray, as pitiful as those numbers are. it doesn't look like a particularly expensive show to produce and I wouldn't be surprised to see it get renewed.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Dias posted:

The world needs more hour-long wrestling shows, I tried watching Raw yesterday and it was prolonged misery.

I've felt this a lot with old Nitros, too. one hour really feels like the perfect length for a wrestling TV show.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i think matt striker is annoying

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

I love his weird obsession with working whatever anime he's watching into his commentary as inorganically as possible. Striker does have some good qualities but I've come around to liking him again simply because he does this poo poo constantly and it's so silly.

when will he reference anime that i like

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i don't really know what he's referenced on lucha underground because i'm pretty behind and don't usually pay attention but i believe he's referenced neon genesis evangelion, akira and cowboy bebop in the past

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

bye manflurry

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

no one is saying that the wwe commentary is better

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

lucha underground has really needed a recognizable top star to carry the brand and maybe del rio's a good fit for that role

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

the people who go to the tapings are into it, but they're not going to attract many new viewers without recognizable faces.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

that too. i think they're getting more actual fans showing up to tapings but i would bet there's still a fair share of plants

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

they record a lot of these in one sitting so its not surprising if he'd lose it deep into a taping.

Spermgod posted:

I'm pretty sure even if he was a good commentator I would find his voice incredibly annoying.

this too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

they're both bad and are even worse together

• Locked thread