Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Tuuuuuuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
god drat that was almost a goal :captainpop:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

goal :siren:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

LINESMEN DOWWWN

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

What's going on? What's the lols

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Garbage power play

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Well that was awful

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Zybl0re posted:

That was a solid 5 minutes of terrible hockey from Minnesota.

Want to watch our powerplay?

Want to go to hell?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The linesmen broke his jaw

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Meh, we'll be okay, its just a bad away series, that's all

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

holy crap I am a bastard, I could be a Hurricanes fan and I'm bitching all the time. :chillout: me

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Jesus Vanek

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Just :chillout: me, we're gonna win this

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ahh I quit, gently caress it. This is going to be rough

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

ᴍ ɪ ɴ ɴ ᴇ s ᴏ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ s ᴀ ᴅ ᴜ ᴍ ʙ ᴛ ᴇ ᴀ ᴍ , ғ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ᴍ ᴇ

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Geoff Peterson posted:

I mean, my team is down 2 critical defensive players-especially when defending speedy forwards-but no, I should definitely panic when they're getting stoned by one of the league's best goalies on the tail end of a back-to-back.

ɪ ᴡ ɪ ʟ ʟ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ᴋ s ғ ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ɴ

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Every other team has scored on the powerplay right? There is no way we're the only one.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Jesus we are getting pushed around sometimes, gotta get a little more power on our checks, can't say I'm dissatisfied with the wild but man it seems like we get hit hard sometimes

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

God I'm a big baby, what the gently caress is happening wild :psyduck:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

man, these last two wild games have far too much excitement for my taste

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I don't think I've seen much of our 4 on 4 play

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The hell happened there?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

is this how it feels to get a no call in your favor :monocle:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Serisothikos posted:

considering that you're allowed to ice matt cooke at all, consider every minute of every game a non-call

Now that I think about it, I am blessed. Sorry Bruins Bros, I hope he is okay :smith:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Karnegal posted:

Sid-sanity

why do I keep forgetting what show this is from

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The wild have given me too many palpitations too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

god I am over emotional about a sport played with ice and wood and rubber that is less than 10% into the season

• Locked thread