Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
mark borowiecki stops a sens rush and takes a penalty the length of the ice away to prove some kind of point about being tough. hes such a loser and its embarrassing we gave him a 1 way contract

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Chronicler of Dongs posted:

I'd be all for completely tanking but you know they're going to end up finishing 27th or so. They're not even good at being bad.
its going to be legitimately hard for anyone to beat out buffalo and carolina specifically and then theres other teams who are regulation terrible and thus present some challenge to the jets

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
jared cowen status: still absurdly bad

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
chris neil comes from the jon jones school of fighting

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
chris neil and mark borowiecki have now both taken minor penalties fighting jared boll. their underdevloped monkey brains are costing us goals that we cant afford to give up

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Godinster posted:

The extra 2 minutes there for Neil was dumb, they both squared off. It was a horrible fight anyway, throw them both in for the extra 2 for disappointment
neil very intentionally poked/raked boll in the eye

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

flakeloaf posted:

The name "Gryba" was just spoken next to the sentence "One of the best shifts of the night for Ottawa".

:ohdear:
depending on your thoughts on ceci (i think hes bad and in addition is grossly misused), gryba might well be the 2nd best defenseman ottawa has. a sobering realization as i take an additional bong hit

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

.Spec posted:

Fleury is the only goalie I've ever seen who thinks "flop forward and down" is a way to save a goal.
he, like many of us, is a big fan of the 80s

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
senators blue jackets is now a bloodfeud

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
drat that was a nice setup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Mike_V posted:

The Sabres appear to be historically bad.
And every quasi-good player is goiong to be traded

• Locked thread