Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ravenfood posted:

Jesus Fleury

This

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*DING*

Jesus Fleury!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mage_Boy posted:

The Penguins are drat lucky that it's 1-1. 2 goalposts that completely beat MAF.

:agreed:

I love the guy, but he has games where you just want to throttle the life out of him.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

i actually missed the 1st period, someone wanna give me a breakdown? sounds like there was a really fast goal and a couple post shots by NJD?

9 second in NYD score. MAF is saved by a post twice. Pens Score to tie it. Nothing much else.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Sheesh.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
He's having one of his games.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
welp, there goes that 92 save%

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
:stare: ok then Pens

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
WOOHOO! adams!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Well... I don't know what the gently caress I just saw but alright
:siren:

It's an asinine game, but it is entertaining.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
holy poo poo! :stare: goaltending is a disease in this game

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
eight

goal

game

six goals in the second

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Don't get me wrong, I dig high scoring games as much as the next person, but they're much better when they're a blow-out/rare treat rather than the only way your team wins because they always have to overcome the horrible deficit caused by headcase goaltending.
Maybe this is a "grass is greener" thing but this is pretty much why we can't win a drat thing in the post-season. Games like this.

it's still only the fifth week. Breathe.

Fleury gives me fits as well, but who the hell could we possibly get to replace him?

edit: just pretend I know what the date actually is

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Karnegal posted:

MAF could be replaced by his hero - that's like a made for TV movie

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
:siren: well then

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Fleury Save % update 81%

VendaGoat