Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Enderby
Mar 28, 2015

The Valuum posted:

I figured this was relevant to talking about. I think one of my biggest obstacles I'm going to face is the actual predominance of heroin in Bay City, MI. Back when my addiction began I NEVER saw other white people at the dope spots in Saginaw. It gained popularity throughout the years but when I went to prison 3 years ago I only knew of 1 dealer doing $200 grams in Saginaw. Since I was 17 I started going to Detroit for $90-$100 grams.

Since I've got out of prison Saginaw is now flooded with heroin for $130 a gram. I also see nothing but white people at the parking lots dealers use to meet. Most users are still from the neighboring Bay City. Saginaw is a ghetto but there is a large white township where heroin use has started to catch on. Bay City has such an epic heroin problem right now though it's insane. The new site recently talked about a "Heroin Epidemic" summit the police held. Everyone I was in Tri Cap with from Bay City was there for heroin. I've always been a pretty isolated user. I had a few people I used with from my area but mainly I just kept a girl who got high that I would hang out with.

I'm lucky though I've never been in "The Scene" or had any desire to be. Also my Girlfriend doesn't hang out with any addicts. Nor if I did relapse would I bother buying some Bay City dopefiends middlemanned $20 packs.

Also it turns out there was another guy in this parole house. I got here friday and he didn't come here except for a few minutes today. I figured he was locked up or on the run prior to this. Dude has some balls considering you can't be out of your residence past 10pm and the parole house is right by the parole office (not to mention it's the fuckin' parole house) so I imagine they check in here a lot.

Packing now

I had an angry post but I've just backspaced it. Good luck pal.

Your thread was a great read, and I'm praying for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread