Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Same. Tomorrow cannot come fast enough!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I still love how in one episode, a suspects' alibi was "I couldn't have murdered him because I was too busy planning his murder in the exact same way." :allears:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Compendium posted:

That being said, I'm still on board if only to see if more animals can be added to the brownstone.

Well, Clyde was added in Season 1, Romulus and Remus were added in Season 2 so if that keeps up then there's going to be a trio of something added in Season 3! :pseudo:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

quote:

When it comes to the infamous duo of Sherlock and Watson, you can’t forget the third in their party: Clyde. He may be a bit of a diva sometimes, but he’s got to work hard to keep Sherlock from eating him.

quote:

Where would Sherlock be without the help of his trusted sidekick? Don’t be daft, we’re talking about Clyde, not Watson.

Lotus Aura fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Oct 31, 2014

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

There is absolutely zero chance of her not finding the guy who kidnapped her and him just so happening to turn up dead shortly thereafter. Be nice for it to not go that route, but it's eventually going to I'm sure.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

"Did you honestly expect that I wouldn't recognise an anagram of MY OWN NAME?!" made everything just about worth it.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Immediate 5-second close up of Clyde, revelation of joint custody for him, great start to the episode...

The thief never appeared on-screen in person and the murderers weren't on-screen until the last few minutes. Not even as a photo or painting like that one guy was. Kinda bizarre even for this show.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Clyde zapping Kitty was totally justified. He was getting his own back for her being a jerk to him last week and not taking him to see Watson. :colbert:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

The only thing I really dislike about it, other than being super contrived, is just how blatant a reuse of almost the exact same plot point last season. Bell/Watson get a new job with new characters in an important position. Immediately afterwards? Oh no, they turn out to be evil! :monocle:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Probably just a coincidence; hemlock is a very real and very poisonous plant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

withak posted:

It's Clyde!

I love the little board of music he likes and dislikes :3:

• Locked thread