Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-aB2hU3axc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
They missed a perfect opportunity for a Michael Emerson cameo.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Mr. Fowl posted:

God, it would have been amazing if they had just had him walk by on the street while they were discussing AI.

Or if they consulted a college professor about AI. "Not you, Dr. Whistler…your colleague."

Plus, a Bear/Clyde team-up would rule.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Gotta say, I'm really not feeling this season.

Kitty is the only character who's been even mildly interesting. Bell may as well be an extra; Gregson too, except for that crappy plot where he Defends His Daughter's Honor From…what, a rapist? abuser? And Sherlock and Watson have had a pretty feeble back-and-forth that's resolved/not-resolved for whatever reason. And Ms. Hudson shows up for what exactly?

Meh.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

That was a pretty lame mystery, but holy poo poo that huge scene where Sherlock tells Watson about how tedious maintaining his sobriety has become was loving grade-A television.
Yeah, that scene is exactly why I stick with this show.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
I really liked that episode. I hope they don't write Kitty off. I'd also like it if they focused more on how Joan has been changed by Sherlock; casting her only as the anchor does her a disservice.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Best one:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
"What are you doing?"

"I'm tapping 'Wake up, Watson' in Morse Code."

• Locked thread