Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.
Jun 20, 2010

yeah, i want to join the BYOB MAfia. sounds sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

man a bunch of posters i enjoy reading in this thread this game is going to be fun

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

im led to believe some of you are werewolves

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

i find it kind of suspicious that this "probated" guy hiipfire doesnt currently have a catjail av

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Sleepy Sip posted:

i feel under-represented by this picture

that's better

i see all of us but which one are you? the one sitting on the bench?

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

##SleepySip was kinda defensive over little stuff

this game is quiet

no lynching is pretty bad imo easy way for the werewolves to keep their hands clean

have byob chill vibes from EXAKT Science and Lock because they both seem engaged

sleepysip who is your top suspicion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

make it night already imo

yeah this phase needs a deadline, because without one i think all of us will procrastinate playing forever and a deadline will cause a big ol' finger-pointin' fuss like 3 hours before it comes

• Locked thread