Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Hi everyone I'm replacing BrownianMotion who wasn't interested in being consumed with paranoia and flinging around accusations at people after a flabberghasting report of nightly activities. I have those interests, so here I am. I'm new at this so let me know if I screw up, always wanted to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Well... do we have a reason to lynch anyone if nobody is hurting each other? Maybe it's time for peace.

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Well I don't really see any reason to vote. Nobody has had anything to gain from anything so far. It'd just be a wild stab in the dark and apparently we die if we lynch a non FYAD.

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

what's happening? any news?

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

what happens at the deadline? if we just wait it out to the deadline do we win?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

still nothing from AF but I don't know if that is just inattention or hoping to not draw attention. AF, tell us your thoughts and reasoning or we're getting antsy!

• Locked thread