Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bengy81
May 8, 2010

Evil Fluffy posted:

Roll an Arthur. Join the Arthur squad. :v:

:smuggo: pssshhh, scrub lord, real goons roll Zeus or go home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Where do you farm Divine Sharls?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Alright, so I have been playing since launch, although its been pretty casual. I have max level Odin, Hunter King, Oda Nobunga and Arthur, but basically only have enough mats to evolve one of them. I am leaning towards Arthur, but is there a case to be made for Odin or the other two?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Evil Fluffy posted:

Arthur for sure. Odin's not bad in his own way but Arthur is simply better.

Going to do Arthur, but instead of Odin, I actually meant Zeus, so I am assuming that the same is true.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I got 5 Freya dupes. 4 in a row.

On the other hand I have a 25 Luck 5* Freya now. :shrug:

I got myself a 16 luck Saya.

My biggest gripe with the game so far is that with rare exception, the 4 star drops feel completely useless.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

OmanyteJackson posted:

I just started playing around 6 days ago. Right now my current team is Wildcat, Lin Zi, and Nanami. is this serviceable?

i also pulled a Zues during a 10 shot but I'm out of expies to feed him.

Also does this game skimp out on the free orbs once you get past a certain point? Will I get screwed for spending them now?

Zeus will carry you pretty far on his own merits. And expies aren't too hard to come by, so definitely start working on him ASAP.

I haven't had a ton of free time to play lately, is the group dead now or is there a prime time to log in and play with goons? Barring that, are there any there any other good line groups to get into?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

slouch posted:

The golden hatcher drop rate killed this game for me. It would be better if you didn't have to hoard up 50 stones to roll for even the tiniest chance of something decent. At least that way all my disappointing drops would be spread out further apart rather than staring me in the face all at once. Or if it felt like there was any way to progress without getting a top tier monster.

Yeah, that's the big problem, at least in PAD, there are uses for the not gold drops, even if it sucks to pull a silver or a three star.

In MS I've had close to 70 hatcher pulls, and I think I've pulled 6 five star cards. Of those I have used 4 of them. Of all the 4 and lower cards I've pulled, I've found a use for two of them, and that sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Solkanar512 posted:

So is it basically impossible to play with pubbies early in the game? I keep trying to set up co-ops and I just get stuck watching three rows of "Seeking Strikers..." iOS, and yeah I have location services on.

I have personally never been able to get a pubbie game at all. I use the line app and try to set up games, or wait for them to pop, which, doesn't seem to be very frequent any more. But I bet there are some MS groups that are more active than the goon one on Line.

• Locked thread