Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Yep, i fed my dupe Arthur and regretted it 5 mins later :< Oh well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Been rerolling new accounts trying to get one with a Zeus, nothing :| Rolled my 3rd Arthur though :derp:

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

m.hache posted:

He's got a 5 clover rating. Would it make more sense to put him on my first slot?

Nah, it's not enough to make any difference, imo.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

From what i've read on some JP sites, Margarite seems superior to everything but Yggdrasil.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Eh, i think Zeus is still pretty awesome. Also, i'm not really that much of an expert (i.e: what i read was based on the engrish badly translated by chrome) on MS. dragon_enthusiast is the guy who knows what's up on this game :)

edit: got a new phone (motoG_2) ... just re-rolled a Margarite on my 3rd try :D

madstrike fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Nov 7, 2014

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

So, on the mission log, i have a bunch of co-op missions there since the start of the game but whenever i click on "attempt", i get that the stage is not available yet ? Is this just me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Wyeth posted:

Anyone have a list of 4* dudes worth keeping? I have about 25 different ones and they all seem like garbage but I don't want to nuke something that might have some potential.

http://xn--eckwa2aa3a9c8j8bve9d.gamewith.jp/article/show/4782

• Locked thread