Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
he needs to put his weight behind psychedelic legalisation efforts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

ol qwerty bastard posted:

seriously go on craigslist m4m and look at how many straight guys want to suck a dick

sure
if you want to end up murdered with your dick in some german guys stomach

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Smythe posted:

A simple comparison.

Street Fighter 4 for MAC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXKVpCwWI0s&t=75s

Im the loving lion

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

ol qwerty bastard posted:

lol anyone can get their dick sucked by a dude

all dudes are hungry for cock; some just don't want to admit it

seriously go on craigslist m4m and look at how many straight guys want to suck a dick

this is what dudes who like to suck dick think about other dudes. nothing wrong with it, but im fine with dying w/ out a dude's wiener touching my mouth.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Last Chance posted:

this is what dudes who like to suck dick think about other dudes. nothing wrong with it, but im fine with dying w/ out a dude's wiener touching my mouth.

fag

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

i yield

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

BrettRobb posted:

Tim Cook is the best thing Steve jobs ever gave us. what a beautiful human being he is turning out to be.

tim pontifex maximus

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
why wouldnt you want to suck a dick. dicks are awesome

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I wish I had a voice like those guys. So manly. Instead I'm stuck with this nerd voice.

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

A Pinball Wizard posted:

text me

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4yIxUOWrtw

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

A Pinball Wizard posted:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

BrettRobb posted:

Also willing to admit he's gay but not atheist, so not really out of the closet all the way

:spergin:

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

BrettRobb posted:

Also willing to admit he's gay but not atheist, so not really out of the closet all the way

'god made me this way and that's good' is the best way to troll bigots imo

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
same but serious sam 3

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PuTTY riot posted:

'god made me this way and that's good' is the best way to troll bigots imo

hell yeah and his words were great "being gay is the best gift god could have given me", maynly coz god is a dude, and he wants christs cock

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
since Friday tim has had at least 4 different cocks in his colon

realy makes you think

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

echinopsis posted:

since Friday tim has had at least 4 different cocks in his colon

realy makes you think

just 4?
he must not really be sitting down on the job

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

A Pinball Wizard posted:

an act of submission is okay if it makes the other person feel all tingly. people do it everyday trying to make a living while building someone else's empire. guess where y chromosomes come from, and where they are supposed to go

surely only an immortal god could have two.

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
sucking dick isnt submissive
you could rip his cock off with your teeth in one go

or at the very least make a few marks

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

PS. Love the cabin posted:

sucking dick isnt submissive
you could rip his cock off with your teeth in one go

or at the very least make a few marks

the romans would like to have a word with you

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

echinopsis posted:

hell yeah and his words were great "being gay is the best gift god could have given me", maynly coz god is a dude, and he wants christs cock

And they come into Bethany. And a certain woman whose brother had died was there. And, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him, 'Son of David, have mercy on me.' But the disciples rebuked her. And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway a great cry was heard from the tomb. And going near Jesus rolled away the stone from the door of the tomb. And straightway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him, seizing his hand. But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him. And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

duTrieux. posted:

And they come into Bethany. And a certain woman whose brother had died was there. And, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him, 'Son of David, have mercy on me.' But the disciples rebuked her. And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway a great cry was heard from the tomb. And going near Jesus rolled away the stone from the door of the tomb. And straightway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him, seizing his hand. But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him. And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.

literal is to liberal as transition is to translation.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Izumi Konata posted:

literal is to liberal as transition is to translation.

what are these words supposed to mean

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

duTrieux. posted:

what are these words supposed to mean

according to the bible, contextual sensitivity is ribbed for his pleasure, yet He is not pleased.

it is like a memory leak where a ram without blemish is sacrificed and drained of all its blood over the brazen horns on an altar, before it is consumed in flame as a sin offering; 20 years ago, i'd be happy to have an iphone 3, yet 5 years ago, i would only be satisfied with a 4s.

i don;t understand why only now the iconic pauper chooses to announce that he has jailbroken his firmware

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Stimulate This! :dong:

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Miley Virus posted:

Stimulate This! :dong:

:thejoke:

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!
the word gay

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

unironically prefer new new york

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Izumi Konata posted:

according to the bible, contextual sensitivity is ribbed for his pleasure, yet He is not pleased.

it is like a memory leak where a ram without blemish is sacrificed and drained of all its blood over the brazen horns on an altar, before it is consumed in flame as a sin offering; 20 years ago, i'd be happy to have an iphone 3, yet 5 years ago, i would only be satisfied with a 4s.

i don;t understand why only now the iconic pauper chooses to announce that he has jailbroken his firmware

sure thing bruh

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Captain Foo posted:

sure thing bruh

i dont even own an iphone, and pple who have one are too busy touchiung theirs 2 even give me the time of day, kind sir

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
"joke about white girls with cracked iphone screen"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

the besr thig about thos is wshen u play it there no compresopnm artifactgs its lefthit

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

echinopsis posted:

the besr thig about thos is wshen u play it there no compresopnm artifactgs its lefthit

quoting because lol

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

pff maybe show off a more recent game??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zzy8vi__m0

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Foo posted:

quoting because lol

lol wtf must have been sat night

it's not that intoxication makes me make more
typos, I jus correct less of them

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
actually its about ethics in video gay journalism

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I haven't read this thread in a while. Is Tim still gay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Sniep posted:

so then who are the other 9 CEOs of the fortune 500 who are in the closet still? going by a rough 2% of population being gay average right?

10%

• Locked thread