Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
I'm petting a dog and feeling kind of buzzed, might bump w/ cat later depending on how things go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Your moms pussy.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

the day before yesterday i got to feed and get slobbered all over by a babby calf. are you jealous (you should be)

i made a friend :)

Heknocentric Thinker
Sep 5, 2004
boo! ^.^

Cow tongues are so soft and their noses are soft too, jelly of calf petting!

I will pet a dog and 5 cats later, or the other way around...

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

I'm petting a dog and feeling kind of buzzed, might bump w/ cat later depending on how things go

I thought you only kept feeder cats, not pet cats

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

I was petting my dog but he's an ungreatful dick and walked away.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Heknocentric Thinker posted:

Cow tongues are so soft

:catstare: babby cow tongues are like sandpaper-coated sandpaper, what sorcery is this

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
I am not petting any animals right now which is rare because my cat is a clingy little dude.

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
okay now petting a cat

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Waitin for my friends to get here so I can pet their new puppy.

(They are real, my friends I mean)

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Just came in from petting ships. Now I'm all greasy.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm petting Amy. What does Amy count as?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I am petting a cat. she is a good cat!

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

I stopped petting the dog, but then it kept asking to go out and I didn't feel like letting it out, so I let it get back on the couch because couch > out and it will stop asking to go out for a while this way. So, petting a dog again here.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

stroking a fart

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
I was petting a spotted dog while singing a "petting a Pittle" song at him.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

update: dog just audibly farted, do never ignore a request to go out

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

My dog thinks he's a pretty lady.

Not currently petting a pet. I am slowly coming to the realization that none of my pets actually love me. A dog keeps slamming a really hard toy on the laminate and I think I am going slowly insane.

If you stop hearing from me, assume something Lord of the Flies-esque happened. It's better that way.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

I have to pee but the cat is sleeping on my lap.

What to do.

Heknocentric Thinker
Sep 5, 2004
boo! ^.^

Fraction posted:

:catstare: babby cow tongues are like sandpaper-coated sandpaper, what sorcery is this

Wow my brain just did a 180 on me. Gonna pretend they're soft on Opposite Day, WTF brain.

Noses still soft however, not budging there!

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
I am petting my male Dumeril's ground boa right now. His name is Roger. He is a good snek.

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008
Petting my trouser snake right now.

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT

RabbitMage posted:

Petting my trouser snake right now.

omg it's a lil baby :3:

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Just came in from petting ships. Now I'm all greasy.

I like his hair

It's cool

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

No longer petting my dog- on my way to work. :(

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
A couple of days ago I was petting my hairdresser's grumpy old mini schnauzer!

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

I was petting some chickens a while ago. Crazy thing is, one of them had some poop in its feathers and now my hands smell like poop even though I've washed them and washed them.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Superconsndar posted:

I was petting some chickens a while ago. Crazy thing is, one of them had some poop in its feathers and now my hands smell like poop even though I've washed them and washed them.

I put my hand in ferret poop earlier do I win

Today I have pet: one lurcher, one staffie, three shelties. Plus my own dogs and ferret and rats I guess.

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

My dog thinks he's a pretty lady.

I caught an Ellie. She is my captive because she is being a big pissy baby over having put a Halloween shirt on her. I'll take it.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Giving my corgi some hardcore chin-scratching love while he waits for me to work up the nerve to walk him in borderline freezing temps-

A Good Dog

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
I am at the dog bar and have completed many successful pets. In order of petting: Miniature Schnauzer, Husky, Beagle, some sort of collie (loves frisbee), different Miniature Schnauzer, terrier mutt, terrier mutt, 2nd Beagle, Labradoodle, Dalmatian, really cool frisbee dog (again), German Shepherd, and currently my Miniature Schnauzer again (second one petted, not first).

Update: cattle dog, Rottweiler, basset hound. Miniature Schnauzer moved away to lay in the sun.

Oil! fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Nov 1, 2014

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
Petting a ☼Black Cat☼. All craftcatship is of the shittiest quality.

Deadly Chlorine
Nov 8, 2009

The accumulated filth of all the dog poop and hairballs will foam up about their waists and all the catladies and dog crazies will look up and shout "Save us!"
... and I'll look down and whisper
"No."

Oil! posted:

I am at the dog bar and have completed many successful pets. In order of petting: Miniature Schnauzer, Husky, Beagle, some sort of collie (loves frisbee), different Miniature Schnauzer, terrier mutt, terrier mutt, 2nd Beagle, Labradoodle, Dalmatian, really cool frisbee dog (again), German Shepherd, and currently my Miniature Schnauzer again (second one petted, not first).

Update: cattle dog, Rottweiler, basset hound. Miniature Schnauzer moved away to lay in the sun.
Goddamn I love pet friendly bars/cafes, I love just chilling there while patting someone's pets. :3:

shipwrecks
Dec 31, 2008

Went to a dog fair today and pet a lot of dogges. Favorites include the borzoi that just chilled out with me while I sat down and a three legged ACD that hopped, jiggled and pissed everywhere.:v:

Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009
Today I patted my cat after a 5 day holiday absence and he was so excited he exploded with drool. The end.

notsowelp
Oct 12, 2012

Though she is small, she is fierce.
a mouse

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Petting my good luck tiel before this math exam.

Also got to pet some Yorkie hybrid puppies at a breeder last week. They had Shorkies, Morkies, all kinds of orkies for your tactile pleasure. Probably going back in December to check out the Porkies (yorkshire-pomeranians) when they're ready for people, their mom was super chill and sweet

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My dogs reek right now so I'm not petting any of them.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

my bird is petting me :3: he's running his beak over the back of my hand and making "ssshhh" sounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Scratch-O posted:

Petting my good luck tiel before this math exam.

Also got to pet some Yorkie hybrid puppies at a breeder last week. They had Shorkies, Morkies, all kinds of orkies for your tactile pleasure. Probably going back in December to check out the Porkies (yorkshire-pomeranians) when they're ready for people, their mom was super chill and sweet

hybrid dogs produce double the petting power

• Locked thread